Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - let's build some confidence

3 15.00%
  • Panthers - higher draft pick

13 65.00%
  • Wouldn't mind either way

4 20.00%
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Fairweather?? You mean fans who are actually realistic and not huge homers??
    We suck, don't have a lions chance and after our loss this week and next were practically out of a playoff spot. Like I said whats wrong with cheering for a high pick, it only stacks our already talented team up.

It's not like were suddenly turning into the Lions or Jaguars. It's one down year, the Bengals had a top 5 pick a couple years ago and look where they are now.
    Heck look at last years draft there were 5 teams that picked in the top 10 fighting for a playoff spot right now.

It's better than continually getting mid round picks and living in mediocrity.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Fairweather?? You mean fans who are actually realistic and not huge homers??
    We suck, don't have a lions chance and after our loss this week and next were practically out of a playoff spot. Like I said whats wrong with cheering for a high pick, it only stacks our already talented team up.

It's not like were suddenly turning into the Lions or Jaguars. It's one down year, the Bengals had a top 5 pick a couple years ago and look where they are now.
    Heck look at last years draft there were 5 teams that picked in the top 10 fighting for a playoff spot right now.

It's better than continually getting mid round picks and living in mediocrity.
    Yes fair weather. Did I stutter or type to fast?

It's a game, it's a sport, nothing more. It's entertainment.

You back a team as a fan through thick and thin, not just through the easy times. You be your type of fab, I'll be mine.

At the end if the day I'll take die hard over anything other.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    I just want the losing streak to end, it's really pissing me off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I just want the losing streak to end, it's really pissing me off.
    Absolutely this. 6 losses in a row is beyond depressing. I'd hate to see us tank the season, high draft pick or no.
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yes fair weather. Did I stutter or type to fast?

It's a game, it's a sport, nothing more. It's entertainment.

You back a team as a fan through thick and thin, not just through the easy times. You be your type of fab, I'll be mine.

At the end if the day I'll take die hard over anything other.
    We are die hards, if we weren't die hards, we would be elsewhere cheering for other teams after years of having grueling pain being a fan. We still defend our team no matter what and are watching most of every game when we can.

Your acting like people don't want us to win, all of us have stood by this team, coach, players but when your team has been playing uninspired wth should we do as a fan except for hope we can get a top pick and improve the team for the following year.

Doesn't make you any more of a fan just because your not cheering for a top pick. Your the same as me even though were cheering for 2 different things.

I want our team to win a ring just as much as the next guy but with the current coaching staff it's just not plausible.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I love the Eagles. I love the Cubs. I love UK. I love the Flyers. As a fan, if there's nothing to play for, I reserve the right to not turn the TV on, or, turn it off. I'm no less of a fan because, honestly, I could care less tonight. Watching tonight's game is more of a chore than anything.

It doesn't make me a fairweather fan. All it means is that when games are meaningless, I prioritize them differently. They fall down on the list.

Also, I'm still "rooting" for the Eagles, but honestly, the Panthers winning does more for the franchise and me (as I picked the Panthers to win), so deep down, I'm kind of hoping we lose.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    I watch regardless if they suck or not. The only thing that is different when they suck is my intensity level is curbed dramatically.

Honestly, I'm super excited to see Foles and Brown tonight. Foles for obvious reasons but I really think Brown has the talent to be a big time back in this league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    I watch regardless if they suck or not. The only thing that is different when they suck is my intensity level is curbed dramatically.

Honestly, I'm super excited to see Foles and Brown tonight. Foles for obvious reasons but I really think Brown has the talent to be a big time back in this league.
    I wont really watch tonight. I'll keep a game cast up to keep up with the score and who's doing what....but I just have no care about tonight's game.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    I had a chance to go tonight too. I chose sweatpants, a T-shirt, and my recliner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I wont really watch tonight. I'll keep a game cast up to keep up with the score and who's doing what....but I just have no care about tonight's game.
    IMO there's nothing wrong with that. People are different, period. Who am I, or anyone else, to say you're a bad fan?

vCash
    God I hate Desean.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    IMO there's nothing wrong with that. People are different, period. Who am I, or anyone else, to say you're a bad fan?
    Same here. I just find it very hard to care about the game more than....say....starting the show "Castle" tonight.

Which is totally awesome thus far, btw.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Foles looks hesitant to say the least.

vCash
    i'm literally only watching to see if foles gets any better and how awesome bryce brown is

vCash
    every week analysts talk about our pass rush as a strength. is this 2011? no. stop talking about it because it's a weakness if anything

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast