Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - let's build some confidence

    3 15.00%
  • Panthers - higher draft pick

    13 65.00%
  • Wouldn't mind either way

    4 20.00%
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 474
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    444
    vCash
    1500
    Namdi blows, he left him wide open and misses him

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    444
    vCash
    1500
    Namdi is the worse corner in the league. How he faked for all those years.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,100
    vCash
    1500
    we are in this position because of all of those seasons of "retooling"

    about time we actually rebuild at key positions like QB, WR, safety, CB, DE

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raised in Mt. Airy
    Posts
    30,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    why this team loses, TURNOVERS!!!!!!!!
    correct

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    we are in this position because of all of those seasons of "retooling"

    about time we actually rebuild at key positions like QB, WR, safety, CB, DE
    Stop sounding like a fair weather fan and act more as a die hard please.

    Get ready to get blasted for cheering for a high pick. Apparantly doesn't make you a true fan


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,100
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    Namdi is the worse corner in the league. How he faked for all those years.
    he got old. it happens.

    al davis kept him for his prime and then the raiders let him walk when he was out of it

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    12,100
    vCash
    1500
    somebody tell brown that cornrows were out like 7 years ago

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    468
    vCash
    1500
    Bryce is showing his football skills but still making us get a high draft pick. Win-win?


    This is why I watch soccer.

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,185
    vCash
    785
    You guys are awful.

    You assume this is just a down year and a high pick puts us right back in things. Guess what, we could also be a team riddled in mediocrity for years to come just as easily.

    You begged for 5 to be gone. That worked out well.
    You begged for Kolb. See above.
    You begged for Juan to be gone. Awesome.
    You begged for Foles. Stellar.
    You beg for Andy to get canned. We'll soon see.
    You beg to tank. We'll see.

    It's not always what it appears to be.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    444
    vCash
    1500
    I hate Cam

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    444
    vCash
    1500
    I always like KOlb, he was having a good year tis year

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,185
    vCash
    785
    Failed 2 point conversion hurts.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,265
    vCash
    1500
    This:

    @Brian_Solomon: Keep it up, Bryce. Show us your skill, then help the team get a better draft pick.”

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    444
    vCash
    1500
    At least that TO was only a FG

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    468
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You guys are awful.

    You assume this is just a down year and a high pick puts us right back in things. Guess what, we could also be a team riddled in mediocrity for years to come just as easily.

    You begged for 5 to be gone. That worked out well.
    You begged for Kolb. See above.
    You begged for Juan to be gone. Awesome.
    You begged for Foles. Stellar.
    You beg for Andy to get canned. We'll soon see.
    You beg to tank. We'll see.

    It's not always what it appears to be.
    The point is that we need/needed change because what we had wasn't working.


    This is why I watch soccer.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •