Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - let's build some confidence

3 15.00%
  • Panthers - higher draft pick

13 65.00%
  • Wouldn't mind either way

4 20.00%
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 12: Carolina Panthers (2-8) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (3-7)

The one position that can overcome an injury is rb lol browns gonna be a stud

vCash
    Why don't we run more?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Why go for two now, but kick a field goal last 4th and 2? Conservative, then aggressive.... I don't understand Andy's thinking.

vCash
    do we need a QB next year? why not just put mccoy and brown in the shotgun

vCash
    Bryce Brown... I was thinking about picking him up in fatnasy football but who would I play him over... I have Adrian and Alfred Morris on my team and I wasn't sure with Andy being pass happy how much carries he will get

Lets go Knicks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    good thing i sat bryce brown and started stephen jackson instead
    Guess who started Brown?

This guy.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    we are running the ball well, but lets throw it the next 10 plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Guess who started Brown?

This guy.
    at least i picked him up so noone else could

vCash
    It still amuses me people want Fisher, but hate Andy for not winning anything.

vCash
    oh goodness gracious cam newton

vCash

Week 12: Carolina Panthers (2-8) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (3-7)

Our safeties are a joke

vCash
    Again I ask, why not run more?

We have a very nice combo back there.

vCash
    Good teams pick that off.

vCash
    cam newton is the only other player other than andrew luck that is just the perfect QB specimen.

vCash
    That one too.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast