Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - let's build some confidence

3 15.00%
  • Panthers - higher draft pick

13 65.00%
  • Wouldn't mind either way

4 20.00%
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Johnny Football is a freshman, so he can't come out this year anyway guys. Sorry.

If we got the number 1 pick, I'd be willing to take a look at Barkley, but I don't think Geno Smith is even close to the answer. You can't compare him to RGIII, they are different.

As far as this game goes, I think the Eagles will lose. We have given up, clearly, and I think the Panthers still at least try. I think we lose this game by a touchdown.

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillybirdblog View Post
    Johnny Football is a freshman, so he can't come out this year anyway guys. Sorry.

If we got the number 1 pick, I'd be willing to take a look at Barkley, but I don't think Geno Smith is even close to the answer. You can't compare him to RGIII, they are different.

As far as this game goes, I think the Eagles will lose. We have given up, clearly, and I think the Panthers still at least try. I think we lose this game by a touchdown.
    Barkley isn't playing like a number 1 overall pick, he might even slip to the 2nd the way this season is going

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlyHighPhilly View Post
    Barkley isn't playing like a number 1 overall pick, he might even slip to the 2nd the way this season is going
    highly doubt 2nd round but late 1st round is possible. he is still a good qb prospect for any team to have. QB hungry teams will grab him in the 1st.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillybirdblog View Post

Even with RGIII I have my doubts about him longterm because this season the redskins are almost wildcatting the league.

I'm waiting to see what RGIII is when defenses figure out the redskins offense which has been a amazing coaching job by Shanahan.

He's talented though but he's no Andrew luck who at the end of the day is a much better qb.

Geno isn't on either guys Level. He's RGIII without the athleticism or overall talent.

Barkley is intangible heavy. That's always been my main positive regarding him. Hes a leader, tough, and smart. He has work to do, and needs the right system but he's got the mental stuff down

I'd rather not take a qb now. I'd rather get the high pick and trade back. Jarvis jones doesn't fit this roster unless we run a 3-4

vCash
    Taking the wrong QB in the 1st round sets a franchise back for years. I'm firmly convinced that unless there is an Luck or an RGIII type player, you do not take one in the 1st. This is not the year to find your franchise QB in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    If we win out and miss the playoffs I think I'll quit being a fan. That would cripple our franchise
    If we win out, we won't miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Taking the wrong QB in the 1st round sets a franchise back for years. I'm firmly convinced that unless there is an Luck or an RGIII type player, you do not take one in the 1st. This is not the year to find your franchise QB in my opinion.
    I'm with ya. Now go sticky my happy thread. Quit working against the mojo!
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Not only did NY win last night, they creamed the Packers. This game tonight is officially meaningless. I'm actually GLAD I have to work.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbendz View Post
    Not only did NY win last night, they creamed the Packers. This game tonight is officially meaningless. I'm actually GLAD I have to work.
    Meaningless? Not true.

The Goants will not win the East. Book it.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I'm actually considering watching the Nets/Knicks game over this. And I hate basketball
    SPACE

vCash
    I've heard players like Luck don't come by often, some have said that QBs like him come every ten years -_-

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    I'd never not watch a game, meaningless or not. Gotta support the team, thick and thin.
    “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers”

vCash
    Exactly why I want Alex Smith. He'll hold the job for a couple years, and once that bonafide QB comes out, you grab him a la Redskins grabbing Griffin.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash

Week 12: Carolina Panthers (2-8) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (3-7)

Alex smith will be a jet next year

vCash
    Love all the fair weather fans around here.

Oh no, we ain't the best, I'm not going to watch. Good, see ya, adios.

vCash
    I wonder if they lose tonight that they'll sit McCoy out the rest of the season as a precaution.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast