Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles - let's build some confidence

3 15.00%
  • Panthers - higher draft pick

13 65.00%
  • Wouldn't mind either way

4 20.00%
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Hopefully we lose. Jump into the top 5
    Were in the top 5 right now.

vCash
    I want aso to get murdered so he realizes that he does not deserve all that money and takes a huge pay cut

vCash

Week 12: Carolina Panthers (2-8) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (3-7)

Vick and shady out. God this season has been brutal

vCash
    Why are you depressed, we get to see our young players play now get some experience and see what they're all about.

Bryce Brown gets the full load and lets see how he performs. Foles has had 2 full weeks now and he better show something especially going up against this bad defense.

As long as these guys show they're worthy of keeping around is all that matters. Plus now that means we have a high probability of losing which is great news.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Pack it in and nab a top pick

vCash

But theyre concussions, those have lasting effects i dont see any upside to the mountain of injuries this team has cept our backups get to hear their names on tv....Yaaayyy....

vCash
    just curious, if you guys had the #1 pick, who would you want your team to pick? would it be Geno Smith or somebody else?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"You know I got game, Don't ya?"
    Damn right Larry. Damn right.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    God no Geno Smith.

I'd probably want them to trade it. Don't like Geno or Jarvis Jones that high.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    God no Geno Smith.

I'd probably want them to trade it. Don't like Geno or Jarvis Jones that high.
    really? so a future franchise-QB like Geno Smith or Matt Barkley wouldn't be considered by the Eagles organization?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"You know I got game, Don't ya?"
    Damn right Larry. Damn right.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    really? so a future franchise-QB like Geno Smith or Matt Barkley wouldn't be considered by the Eagles organization?
    No, a franchise QB would be considered by the Eagles organization.

The question is: is Geno Smith or Matt Barkley a franchise QB. I side with no.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Johnny Football is.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Johnny Football is.
    In college. I don't know if he's going to hold up in the NFL.

Dude's not very big, and while he's accurate, his arm isn't that big. I've got to see him a little more before I want to say if he's an NFL star or what. But he's exciting as hell in the college ranks.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash

^ he could be great he could be the next tebow, regardless id like to see a much bigger sample but ultimately i highly doubt we're in a position to draft him whenever he's eligible. But i do like what ive seen from him so far

vCash
    My love for Andy Dalton continues to grow.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    Its a really weak QB class and we have Foles. Would believe we would sooner bring in a FA, trade for a QB or trade down in the draft to get one if we wanted it. We have bigger needs than QB as well
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast