Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Would you want Brian Cushing on the team

I was thinking what are the odds/chances the Pats make a run for him in 2014? That's when his contract is up I believe? I know he was suspended in 2010 for using steroids. I think he can be a great fit, or better yet should they work a trade during next years draft? Only problem is who will they trade for him Welker?
    Last edited by BSF101; 11-21-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    We can give them Waters, he wants to play there right? LOL

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    We can give them Waters, he wants to play there right? LOL
    Is waters still signed with the Pats?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Is waters still signed with the Pats?
    I *think* because he didn't report we will have him for another year. I honestly don't know the rules on that. It maybe a good question to ask the patriots weekly mailbag or w/e its called.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    I *think* because he didn't report we will have him for another year. I honestly don't know the rules on that. It maybe a good question to ask the patriots weekly mailbag or w/e its called.
    I just checked Wikipedia the Pats refused to release him. You may want to look it up.

vCash

Would you want Brian Cushing on the team

As far as i know the new rule says if they sit out, the year does not count, and ur contract is actually extended

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I just checked Wikipedia the Pats refused to release him. You may want to look it up.
    he's ours through 2013

per Rotoworld

Patriots AWOL guard Brian Waters' 2012 salary will be "tolled" to 2013 if he continues to fail to report to the team.
    Waters, 35, made it clear to the Pats in August and September that he didn't want to play for them, despite an offer to nearly triple his salary. He wanted to play for a team in Texas and seemed content to sit out the season if he didn't get his way. He didn't, and the Patriots will now control his rights for 2013, as well. Waters is currently on the reserve/did not report list. Nov. 2 -

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    he's ours through 2013

per Rotoworld
    Doesn't he know the more he sits out the more, money they take from his paycheck. The team probably already took out $100k.

vCash
    Cushing is an awesome player, but linebacker isn't exactly a need position right now. Spikes has made me eat my words this season, and has grown into one of the better 2 down linebackers in the NFL. Mayo is a technically sound linebacker that doesn't miss tackles, and is always in the right position in coverage. Hightower has a lot of upside, and has shown flashes of greatness. I'm really excited about the linebackers that we have, and they should only get better.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Only if he would be willing to switch to DE. We are real good at LB position right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Don't really need him right now, but he's a pretty damn good player though.

vCash
    Assuming extensions for Spikes and Ninkovich, we have no room to put him anywhere.

Plus, not a great pass-rusher, he's a tackling-based LB, he probably wouldn't work at DE.

vCash
    id rather use that money to get a good db. there are some good cbs in FA this year. grimes, rodgers cromartie, tracy porter to name a few. talib is too so we'll see how he does but id like to resign him.

Atlantic City Redraft Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyd3b54 View Post
    id rather use that money to get a good db. there are some good cbs in FA this year. grimes, rodgers cromartie, tracy porter to name a few. talib is too so we'll see how he does but id like to resign him.
    I'd much rather re-sign Talib and draft a DB in the first round of the draft.

Porter and Rodgers-Cromartie aren't that good.

vCash
    ^ will be costlier than we'd want to pay as well

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan