Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins tonight's contest?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raptors

13 52.00%
  • Bobcats

12 48.00%
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Granted officiating has effected the outcome of several games.

Fact is good teams win despite officiating.

Raptors came out the gate with Bargnani struggling & Fields posting 2 ppg. Right now I can't say were a good team.

That said Bargnani is elevating his play & the chemistry is coming along. Casey needs to find a different solution to the 2 PG lineup.

Sessions was more than happy & predicted a win facing Calderon.
    I hear ya.

What I am also concerned about the three guard line up:

Lowry/Calderon and DD, yes Lowry can hold his ground against the top guards of the league but against teams with 3 very good back court, considering that DD and Calderon are both defensively ********, the team is screwed on most nights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    I hear ya.

What I am also concerned about the three guard line up:

Lowry/Calderon and DD, yes Lowry can hold his ground against the top guards of the league but against teams with 3 very good back court, considering that DD and Calderon are both defensively ********, the team is screwed on most nights.
    3 guard lineup, 2 PG it all stems from the problem at SF. Raptors should have never started the season with a struggling Fields. IMO, His lack of confidence infected the roster to kick off the season. Now everyone is pressing for solutions & to get back on track.

Forget playoffs, play hard leave it on the court one game at a time. Everything will fall into place if it's supposed to. (Rid the team of its expectations).

vCash
    Didn't BC say that we could have gotten a top three pick but they wanted too much, and then we all concluded it was Barg's that was asked for lol Think about it now, MKG for Bargs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy_T28 View Post
    damn.. i didn't see the end of the game.. just watched the highlights.. we had some damn good looks in that last 25 seconds..also looked like a couple fouls.. adds up to another heartbreaker. awesome.
    IMO the biggest mistake down the stretch came from Lowry. Up 3 with less than 2 mins remaining & in the penalty Lowry jacked a deep 3 with time left on the clock.

This would've been the time to look for a foul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    Didn't BC say that we could have gotten a top three pick but they wanted too much, and then we all concluded it was Barg's that was asked for lol Think about it now, MKG for Bargs.
    MKG is great at the rim, on post ups & in transition. His shot is being reconstructed. He currently has no range.

Mullen's is a calculated roster fit for MKG as would Bargnani be. MKG is averaging 7 rpg from the wing, is a great man defender 2nd from the wing in shot blocking & is unselfish, which would compliment Bargnani's offense.

Would I trade Bargnani for MKG? yes but would have kept him if I could.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    MKG is great at the rim, on post ups & in transition. His shot is being reconstructed. He currently has no range.

Mullen's is a calculated roster fit for MKG as would Bargnani be. MKG is averaging 7 rpg from the wing, is a great man defender 2nd from the wing in shot blocking & is unselfish, which would compliment Bargnani's offense.

Would I trade Bargnani for MKG? yes but would have kept him if I could.
    I don't know about you but i am completely done with Barg's. If he can't get his shot then he is worthless because he is below average in most aspects of the game. If your main player is not making his shots in a given game then he better be able to do something else, or at the very least not be a liability in so many other ways.

vCash
    I don't know about you but i am completely done with Barg's. If he can't get his shot then he is worthless because he is below average in most aspects of the game. If your main player is not making his shots in a given game then he better be able to do something else, or at the very least not be a liability in so many other ways.
    Don't expect people to share my opinion & given his start to the season, it's understandable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers4life08 View Post
    Great game,better team won...maybe next season will be raptors season
    is this dmf with a new account or is this just another kid trolling the raps forums?

vCash
    it was probably Val + our pick

vCash
    Me too.

vCash
    Don't stress too much guys, Bargs will reach his full potential in 4 years..(what we've all been saying ever since he's been drafting).

He really needs to get his **** together, especially on D. But that's asking too much, we honestly need to trade him, his defensive woes are killing this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    It was probably Derozan+pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    It was probably Derozan+pick.
    Im pretty sure BC would pull the trigger on tht.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    jumping on free throws isnt illegal... its just really grade schoolish
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    This for sure. Only two things on our roster with any sort of value.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast