Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sprint Field???

vCash

Sprint Field???

"U.S. Cellular announced this morning that it would be selling its Chicago, St. Louis and central Illinois markets, among others, to subsidiaries of Sprint Nextel Corp. for $480 million. The Chicago-based company reiterated its commitment to Chicago, and to continuing its relationship with the Chicago White Sox. However, without significant retail operations in the Midwest, the efficacy of retaining its naming rights to the home of the White Sox is questionable.
    http://www.southsidesox.com/2012/11/...t-nextel-field

Man, I hope not.
    You may think you know but you're horribly blind...

vCash
    Comiskey, mother****ers

vCash
    Hopefully it goes back to Comiskey. I still cal it Comiskey anyway.

vCash
    The White Sox already came out with the a statement that the field is NOT changing names.

vCash
    So it is still Comiskey to me.

vCash
    Oh lets just rename it the Litter Box and get it over with already. Does the name really mean that much? I still call it Comiskey, because I remember the original and that's what it was called when it was rebuilt. No one ****ing shows up anyways. We need to sell the **** out of this thing in the hopes they don't shut it all down due to lack of attendance.

I hope they rename it:

US Cellular Field Presents: Sprint Park at 35th & Shields in Association with Paramount Pictures, BET Networks, MTV Films (Both Foreign and Domestic), Comedy Central with considerations to additional Viacom subsidiaries. Papa Johns Pizza is Delicious!!! This title is brought to you by the letter E - For Empty.

We may have to give some props to PBS & Sesame Street for using the "brought to you by" crap, but hey, at this point who gives a ****?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmioFan1 View Post
    Oh lets just rename it the Litter Box and get it over with already. Does the name really mean that much? I still call it Comiskey, because I remember the original and that's what it was called when it was rebuilt. No one ****ing shows up anyways. We need to sell the **** out of this thing in the hopes they don't shut it all down due to lack of attendance.

I hope they rename it:

US Cellular Field Presents: Sprint Park at 35th & Shields in Association with Paramount Pictures, BET Networks, MTV Films (Both Foreign and Domestic), Comedy Central with considerations to additional Viacom subsidiaries. Papa Johns Pizza is Delicious!!! This title is brought to you by the letter E - For Empty.

We may have to give some props to PBS & Sesame Street for using the "brought to you by" crap, but hey, at this point who gives a ****?
    Chicago is the home of the greatest local neighborhood pizza restaurants in the world and deep dish pizza . To even mention pappa johns , that mass produced crapp on a Chicago website is a insult to pizza and the folks who know real pizza. P.S the owner of Pappa johns and his private 18 hole golf course sucks....
    Last edited by navysoxfan; 11-09-2012 at 06:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    Comiskey, mother****ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by navysoxfan View Post
    Chicago is the home of the greatest local neighborhood pizza restaurants in the world and deep dish pizza . To even mention pappa johns , that mass produced crapp on a Chicago website is a insult to pizza and the folks who know real pizza. P.S the owner of Pappa johns and his private 18 hole golf course sucks....
    John Schnatter happens to be a close personal friend of mine and I take great offense to the trash you posted above. If this "local Chicago pizza" is so great, why don't they have over 4,000 locations, including over 2,600 in the U.S. and the remainder spread among 32 other countries? Link

That's international son!

Has a "local Chicago pizzeria" ever sponsored a Division I college football stadium? Link I think not.

Lou Malnati's, Giordano's, D'Agostino's, Gino's? Who would ever trust an I-talian to make their pizza? Papa John's delivers in 30 minutes or less. Plus their uniforms are super awesome Link

That's my guy J-Schnat right there. Look, he's boys with Jerry Jones. Jerry Jones has probably never even heard of Lou Malnati.

I suggest you order a PJ's ham and pineapple pizza stat. If you don't order extra garlic dipping sauce you will be doing yourself a great disservice sir.

I'm sorry, but would NFL superstar Peyton Manning ever align himself with a pizza company if it wasn't the best? It's Peyton ****ing Manning, bro. He's like the sweetest, coolest guy ever. Link

/thread

vCash

vCash
    John Schnatter happens to be a close personal friend of mine and I take great offense to the trash you posted above. If this "local Chicago pizza" is so great, why don't they have over 4,000 locations, including over 2,600 in the U.S. and the remainder spread among 32 other countries? Link

Has a "local Chicago pizzeria" ever sponsored a Division I college football stadium? Link I think not.

Lou Malnati's, Giordano's, D'Agostino's, Gino's? Who would ever trust an I-talian to make their pizza? Papa John's delivers in 30 minutes or less. Plus their uniforms are super awesome Link

That's my guy J-Schnat right there. Look, he's boys with Jerry Jones. Jerry Jones has probably never even heard of Lou Malnati.

I suggest you order a PJ's ham and pineapple pizza stat. If you don't order extra garlic dipping sauce you will be doing yourself a great disservice sir.

I'm sorry, but would NFL superstar Peyton Manning ever align himself with a pizza company if it wasn't the best? It's Peyton ****ing Manning, bro. He's like the sweetest, coolest guy ever. Link

/thread
    A pizza chain of Mass produced crapp , does not compare to the heart and dedication to quality of neighborhood pizzeria. 5 star quality Gourmet pappa johns ain't ! You know mr.schnatter ,well I use to work for him!!!!! and don't have enough time to get into his quality pizza ingredients , the preparation or the people behind the counter that do not care about the product or even washing their hands .you been brainwashed to try and compare pappa johns crapp to one of the greatest pizzas town in the world.. Chicago illinios

vCash
    Dude please tell me you are not comparing pappa johns to Lou Malanatis ,ginos east, pizzaria uno, beggers pizza ,home run inn,Arrealios or the hundreds of local mom and pop nieghborhood pizzarias to pappa johns ? If you know their names then you had them before ! How could you put that pappa john crapp on the same level ? Are you a white sox fan writing from somewhere in North Dakota ? if so then I forgive you for not having any other choices or even knowing about world class pizza . Mr. Schnatter is friends with mostly politicians and nfl owners , as for Bowl endorsements, who cant buy one of them ? a famouse sports celebrity who owns a franchise as a tax write off , a free franchise that probly was part of the commercial endorsement contract ! Rubbing shoulders with jimmy Johnson that is something to brag about ? He might have Thousands of crappy pappa John franchise selling the same crappy tasting pizza no matter where you go in the United States and soon China , a pizza that's is made the same way ,cooked the same way and taste the same no matter where you buy it , is still the same crapp!Is that really something to br proud of ? He is selling that crapp in china they will eat anything that's American good or bad . How else could he afford to have a 18 hole private golf couse in his front yard and be best friends with Romney and pay his thousands of Part time workers minimum wage and no benifits ? Here is a Little secret , the thin crust was Made made months ago Pappa Johns thin crust comes in a box similar to a large box of crackers that they pull from under the pizza prep station on the rare occasion somebody orders thin crust , they throw some skimpy topping on it ,cook it on a conveyer belt and call it a quality product. Have you ever seen any employee at pappa johns ever actually toss or knead the dough ? I myself have seen them pick dirt off it after dropping it on the dirty floor and use it any way . P.S you said why would any one want a Italian to cook their pizza ! are you freakin kidding me ? Pappa John Schnatters Pizza see how many he will sell with that name. Next lesson sanitation and hand washing !!!
    Last edited by navysoxfan; 11-10-2012 at 11:07 AM.

vCash

/thread
    Love the links.

vCash
    I vote for BBCHWS Ballpark

I'M A MONSTER!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast