Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How do we do against TEN?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • We kill them

4 40.00%
  • We barely win

4 40.00%
  • We get beat, but barely

1 10.00%
  • Same old, same old

1 10.00%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    I dont have a problem sayin Blackmon is already one of the best yac wr's in the league
    he good, but he ain't that good yet.. still like what i'm seeing out of him. that td today he showed some very good effort and he is progressing as the season goes on which is great to see.

and just a note on mr. henne.. idk what will happen with the qb situation next year but the one thing henne is that he throws the ball down the field and gives the wideouts chances to make plays.. where gabbert hesitated and checked down because he was scared to throw a pick or whatever, henne is airing it out and giving our playmakers a chance. that is the main difference i see between gabs and henne and if henne continues to do that i think we very well may be looking at our starter for next year. good job chad, keep it up

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    we didnt choke at the end. thats a first. inexcusable giving up 7 sacks though regardless of how they were gotten.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    we didnt choke at the end. thats a first. inexcusable giving up 7 sacks though regardless of how they were gotten.
    Agreed...but thinking about it, just imagine our offense without that ridiculous sack amount/pressure. Pretty surprised by Henne's play honestly. Makes me want to get an OL in one of the first 2 rounds even more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Agreed...but thinking about it, just imagine our offense without that ridiculous sack amount/pressure. Pretty surprised by Henne's play honestly. Makes me want to get an OL in one of the first 2 rounds even more.
    id probably go with a Free agent route and get a guy like G Levitre to solve LG. have Rackley challenge uche who from wat florida boy said plays been subpar which is wat i said earlier this year. still might want an OT to push bradfield but id be quite fine with bradfield if he gets his technique down and plays Consistently good.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    id probably go with a Free agent route and get a guy like G Levitre to solve LG. have Rackley challenge uche who from wat florida boy said plays been subpar which is wat i said earlier this year. still might want an OT to push bradfield but id be quite fine with bradfield if he gets his technique down and plays Consistently good.
    Still wouldn't be a bad idea to get an OL somewhere...we don't know if Rackley's our future. If there's a nice looking prospect that is good value, i'm taking one without a doubt.

vCash
    glad for the win.....cant believe we gave up 7 sacks.....wth were those O Linemen doing? Nice seeing Shorts and Blackmon getting TD's....proving to be a tandem we can bank on for years to come

vCash
    We need to grab an OLineman in the draft so badly.

vCash
    *First-and-10, Jaguars 33 (4.69): Henne rolled right and to avoid defensive tackle Sen’Derrick Marks and was sacked by Zach Brown. Mularkey said Henne should have gotten rid of the football.

*Second-and-10, Titans 25 (2.28): Linebacker Akeem Ayers blitzed unblocked when tight end Marcedes Lewis looked inside. Lewis blamed himself for the play on Monday.

*Third-and-17, Titans 32 (2.65): Defensive tackle Jurrell Casey used an inside move to get past right guard Uche Nwaneri.

*Second-and-19, Jaguars 35 (2.91): Defensive end Kamerion Wimbley beat Lewis, who appeared to disengage to become a receiver.

*Third-and-4, Jaguars 26 (1.78): Brown blitzed between right guard-center gap and running back Rashad Jennings was late to react.

*Third-and-6, Titans 32 (2.21): Safety Michael Griffin and linebacker Colin McCarthy blitzed. McCarthy was picked up but Griffin sailed between the left tackle-left guard gap unblocked.

*Third-and-10, Jaguars 20 (2.66, in trouble): Ayers beat Jennings to collapse the pocket. Henne scrambled into the back of center Brad Meester and was sacked by defensive tackle Karl Klug.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    whats your point. bradfield got worked a few times but praise the lord henne is competant in the pocket

vCash
    looked like our whole interior line needs some Competition. Outside 2 of them i think are more lewis fault a lil bit more than bradfield

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    *First-and-10, Jaguars 33 (4.69): Henne rolled right and to avoid defensive tackle Sen’Derrick Marks and was sacked by Zach Brown. Mularkey said Henne should have gotten rid of the football.

*Second-and-10, Titans 25 (2.28): Linebacker Akeem Ayers blitzed unblocked when tight end Marcedes Lewis looked inside. Lewis blamed himself for the play on Monday.

*Third-and-17, Titans 32 (2.65): Defensive tackle Jurrell Casey used an inside move to get past right guard Uche Nwaneri.

*Second-and-19, Jaguars 35 (2.91): Defensive end Kamerion Wimbley beat Lewis, who appeared to disengage to become a receiver.

*Third-and-4, Jaguars 26 (1.78): Brown blitzed between right guard-center gap and running back Rashad Jennings was late to react.

*Third-and-6, Titans 32 (2.21): Safety Michael Griffin and linebacker Colin McCarthy blitzed. McCarthy was picked up but Griffin sailed between the left tackle-left guard gap unblocked.

*Third-and-10, Jaguars 20 (2.66, in trouble): Ayers beat Jennings to collapse the pocket. Henne scrambled into the back of center Brad Meester and was sacked by defensive tackle Karl Klug.
    Good info....interior needs some serious work as well as communication with the responsibilities and timing of Lewis when he blocks and goes out on the routes

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011