Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you believe in abortions?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

23 39.66%
  • Yes

35 60.34%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Should be illegal except in cases of incest, rape and when the mothers life is in danger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Abortion isn't a state issue though, its a personal issue. This has long since been decided.
    10th Amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United State by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The national government has no authority in medical matters, the states are not prevented from making laws on medical issues, but if the state does not address it...then it becomes a personal issue.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    The 14th Amendment says: No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States

The right to privacy has been long established and affirmed by the SCOTUS. States do not have carte blanche to make these laws as you assert. They are required to meet some standards in their laws.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Roe v wade did not LEGALIZE abortions.
    I think we are having this discussion in another thread already.
    What was decided as provided by the 14th amendment is that it is a matter of Privacy.
    That neither the federal government nor the state has a right to infringe on a womans personhood as it applies to making decisions for her future.
    This was under the Due process clause.

You cant embrace only the SC decisions you like.(LOL).
    the first incidence of Judicial review occured in 1794.

The ONLY true debate is whether or not the SC has this RIGHT(of Judicial review).
    IMO it is implied in the charter.

vCash
    I don't thnk I said it did. If I did, I misspoke. I think I said it stopped states from stopping a person from getting an abortion.

vCash
    Your last post wasnt up yet while I was typing(lol).I was replying to mr Longhorn.
    I am very fond of him.I think this site will be a great service to him if he is open minded.

vCash
    Does anyone know how many babies and children are hurt or killed every year because their parents, step parents, foster parents abuse them? If you accidently get pregnant and can't/wont properly take care of the baby then abortion is an option that should be considered. It is not a baby during the term in which an abortion can be performed so you aren't killing anything, you are stopping the pregnancy before it becomes a fetus.

vCash
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Apparently we are having less abortions. It's tough to say whether unconstitutional state laws or better access to birth control factor in more to this outcome.

vCash
    I'm not gonna tell someone what they can and can't do in a situation like that, it's their right. It's something I'm not a fan of and something I wouldn't use.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I don't think I would ever do it either, unless I was raped or going to die from complications. But still it makes me so disgusted that anyone could even say its killing a baby and that a woman shouldn't have that choice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    Abortion isn't a state issue though, its a personal issue. This has long since been decided.
    10th Amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United State by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The national government has no authority in medical matters, the states are not prevented from making laws on medical issues, but if the state does not address it...then it becomes a personal issue.
    Except the Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade was based on the implied right to privacy in the fourth amendment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    Except the Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade was based on the implied right to privacy in the fourth amendment.
    Exactly, through the incorporation doctrine.

vCash
    The 14th Amendment says: No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States

The right to privacy has been long established and affirmed by the SCOTUS. States do not have carte blanche to make these laws as you assert. They are required to meet some standards in their laws.
    I stand corrected. You don't give me a break, geez.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Uh oh...you just caused me to go on a long binge of watching George Carlin bits.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Yes.

It's a blob of cells.

You want to say life is precious? Support health care to save the lives of fully formed, already born people. Support gun control to stop killing fully formed, already born people. Support stem cell research to help cure the diseases of fully formed, already born people. Support ending the death penalty, so we're not killing fully formed, already born innocent people.

You don't get upset when you shed skin cells. You don't have a funeral every time your girlfriend has a period. Most natural abortions happen without people even knowing they were pregnant.

Against abortions? Don't have one. No one's going to force you to.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast