Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you believe in abortions?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

23 39.66%
  • Yes

35 60.34%
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I don't personally. However I'm not going to tell someone else what they can and can't do with their body especially with all the varying circumstances that lead to abortion.

vCash
    This picture sums up my thoughts on abortion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    My view on abortion is the same as natepro's views on ghosts.
    I missed that one ...is it good?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I don't personally. However I'm not going to tell someone else what they can and can't do with their body especially with all the varying circumstances that lead to abortion.
    then you're pro choice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    This picture sums up my thoughts on abortion.
    exactly.

vCash
    That sounds like the pro-choice line of thinking. Pro-choice isn't pro-abortion. I support a woman's right to choose whether an abortion is right for her. But I don't know that I could be apart of the decision personally. Its never been an issue but it would certainly eat at me and require immense reflection and thought from me.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    then you're pro choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That sounds like the pro-choice line of thinking. Pro-choice isn't pro-abortion. I support a woman's right to choose whether an abortion is right for her. But I don't know that I could be apart of the decision personally. Its never been an issue but it would certainly eat at me and require immense reflection and thought from me.
    I wouldnt say I'm pro choice. If it was mine if fight tooth and nail to keep it. Also it's not that I don't dissaprove because I do. I just don't have the heart to tell a woman who got raped she has to keep that guys baby.

vCash
    i'm actually just pro abortion. My motto is if you think you should have one you def should have one.

vCash
    I wouldnt say I'm pro choice. If it was mine if fight tooth and nail to keep it. Also it's not that I don't dissaprove because I do. I just don't have the heart to tell a woman who got raped she has to keep that guys baby.
    Well they way you describe yourself sounds like pro-choice to me. Pro-life (if interpreted properly) makes no exceptions. If its a life, then the method of conception shouldn't matter. If the mother was raped, it's still a life. Unless you believe scientists who tell you it's not a life until a certain point.

vCash
    Abortion isn't a state issue though, its a personal issue. This has long since been decided.
    The fact it's a deeply personal issue only gives more credence to the idea this should be decided on a state by state basis.

The fact we'd take such a personal issue and force people to follow one path or another is pretty nonsensical.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout the TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    The fact it's a deeply personal issue only gives more credence to the idea this should be decided on a state by state basis.

The fact we'd take such a personal issue and force people to follow one path or another is pretty nonsensical.
    That reasoning makes no sense to me. The fact that it is a personal decision makes it a state decision. I must be horribly misreading that or you are horribly wrong.

vCash
    Well they way you describe yourself sounds like pro-choice to me. Pro-life (if interpreted properly) makes no exceptions. If its a life, then the method of conception shouldn't matter. If the mother was raped, it's still a life. Unless you believe scientists who tell you it's not a life until a certain point.
    At what point is it a life?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post

It seems to me that if a person really thought this was a personal issue, they would be pro-choice. That means the woman decides. Not the state, not the fed, not the voters, only the woman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    That is the question. It seems pretty obvious that an hour after conception it isn't a baby, but an hour before birth it is. Somewhere during the pregnancy it crosses the line. Find that line and this issue can be solved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    In my non-medically trained opinion, when there is a heartbeat and brain activity.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast