Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you believe in abortions?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

23 39.66%
  • Yes

35 60.34%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not my decision to make. If someone wants one, go ahead. I just find it ironic that people will scream for less government regulation and control over anything and everything, but when it comes to abortion they want the government to step in and tell people what they can and cannot do.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Only under the following circumstances do I believe abortion should be ok:

-If the woman was raped, or

-If the couple couldn't afford the baby.

Not for the ****s and giggles.
    This pretty much.

vCash
    I only agree with abortions if its a life threatening position for the mother. Any other reason, just put it up for adoption or raise the kid like a good person

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Not my decision to make. If someone wants one, go ahead. I just find it ironic that people will scream for less government regulation and control over anything and everything, but when it comes to abortion they want the government to step in and tell people what they can and cannot do.
    And THEN they want to remove welfare benefits for the moms who can't afford to have the kids they were forced to have without abortions.

vCash
    Because this is a matter of a baby baby living or not. I honestly just think it's easier for some people to understand, that's why it's a popular topic.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Only under the following circumstances do I believe abortion should be ok:

-If the woman was raped, or

-If the couple couldn't afford the baby.

Not for the ****s and giggles.
    If they couldnt afford it? Thats one of the dumbest reasons Ive ever heard. If they cant afford it, you give it to someone who maybe isnt able to have a child, who wants one so badly and CAN afford it. I think its called... Adoption?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    And THEN they want to remove welfare benefits for the moms who can't afford to have the kids they were forced to have without abortions.
    And then the kid likely grows up in a poor area without much prospects for ever getting out, gets pregnant/gets someone else pregnant way too young, and the cycle continues. Wonderful world they want to live in, isn't it?
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    I think what you mean is whether we support them. Of course, I believe in them. They are quite more real than the tooth fairy or Santa Claus.

I do support them and believe that they are the woman's choice and not yours or mine. Until the fetus develops lungs and a heart, its really just a growth inside the woman's body and I don't see anyone arguing whether a woman has the right to have a tumor or other growth removed.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakalaz View Post
    If they couldnt afford it? Thats one of the dumbest reasons Ive ever heard. If they cant afford it, you give it to someone who maybe isnt able to have a child, who wants one so badly and CAN afford it. I think its called... Adoption?
    Right, cause its just that easy. There's not, what, MILLIONS of unwanted babies and kids in need of a home right now?

It's not so easy and its the mother's pregnancy to decide what she wants to do.

Millions of fertilized eggs have been lost via period, so lets not pretend aborting a fetus is some grand tragedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakalaz View Post
    You ever heard of animal shelter?

Not everyone wants animals. Not everyone wants a human.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    There is no reason not to get an abortion. If you want an abortion, you don't want a baby, it could be for many reasons, doesn't matter why, all that matters is that you don't want it. Having a baby that don't want one can end up ruining your life, as well as the kids.

vCash
    And then the kid likely grows up in a poor area without much prospects for ever getting out, gets pregnant/gets someone else pregnant way too young, and the cycle continues. Wonderful world they want to live in, isn't it?
    Or they get neglected by the mom that was forced to have them, grow up without any attention or love, turn to the only group that accepts their loveless attitude like gangs, go out and commit a crime and then the anti-abortion but pro death penalty folk get to kill him anyway.

vCash
    Politics?

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think what you mean is whether we support them. Of course, I believe in them. They are quite more real than the tooth fairy or Santa Claus.

I do support them and believe that they are the woman's choice and not yours or mine. Until the fetus develops lungs and a heart, its really just a growth inside the woman's body and I don't see anyone arguing whether a woman has the right to have a tumor or other growth removed.
    Like I said in another post, that fetus will grow lungs and a heart, it's easier for some people to discuss because it is such a plain and ismple topic, which is technically keeping a baby or depriving it of life.

Again, to me, it all depends on the situation. Aborting a baby because it means you won't have any time to party or go out with friends would just be wrong, in my opinion.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast