Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you believe in abortions?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

23 39.66%
  • Yes

35 60.34%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    Do I believe in the existence of abortion?

Because that's all the poll and thread are asking lol.
    Yea I'm not really sure what was going on there.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    The one thing that's always confused me about the whole abortion debate is the generality that the really religious Christians are pro-life while the non-religious seem to be pro-choice. I don't know how it is in certain types of Christianity, but the commonly held belief in most Christian denominations is that fetuses would go straight to heaven if killed. To me, I think it is much more humane to send a fetus straight to heaven than it would be to have a baby never exist.

Taking afterlife out of the equation, I don't think there's anything wrong with abortion. One cannot fathom the plateau without first the pits. By that I mean that the fetuses are not suffering at all, whatsoever. They do not know what they are missing because they've never experienced it, and life really isn't all that great at times.

If it was my kid I'd never want the fetus to be aborted because I'd feel a sense of attachment or whatever you want to call it, but if both parents aren't for having the kid, especially the mother, I don't have anything against an abortion.

vCash
    No, but I wouldn't make it illegal. Who am I, being a male, to tell a woman what she should do with her body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    b/c the pregnancy is the result of your actions and hers. also the birth of a child would dramatically change both your and her life until the day you both die- likely a bit more then 9 months. yes she has to carry the baby and you don't. maybe your wife should have the final decision but you certainly should have input
    I don't see why. It's her body, her hormones, her energy, her health, her life at risk. All I did was shoot some sperm inside her.

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc Wreaker View Post
    I don't see why. It's her body, her hormones, her energy, her health, her life at risk. All I did was shoot some sperm inside her.
    that's what I'M saying bro. crazy ***** be coming after me on some "child support" nonsense
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, but I wouldn't make it illegal. Who am I, being a male, to tell a woman what she should do with her body.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617