Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you believe in abortions?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

23 39.66%
  • Yes

35 60.34%
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I against Abortion i believe their is no excuse to end a life.
    What if they have bad grammar, and jack bauer shoots them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    I think that I should change the title of the thread, but I'm not sure how to word it without inserting my bias. If I change it to "Do you support abortions?" and stick with the original intent, then it sounds like its choosing between people who don't support abortion and people who sit there cheering while a woman has an abortion. I can't really think of a way to word it without inserting myself into the question, I think it should be "Do you support the right to an abortion?", but I feel like that is balancing the question towards the viewpoint that I support.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think that I should change the title of the thread, but I'm not sure how to word it without inserting my bias. If I change it to "Do you support abortions?" and stick with the original intent, then it sounds like its choosing between people who don't support abortion and people who sit there cheering while a woman has an abortion. I can't really think of a way to word it without inserting myself into the question, I think it should be "Do you support the right to an abortion?", but I feel like that is balancing the question towards the viewpoint that I support.
    "Where do You Come Down on Roe vs. Wade?"
    "Do you support a woman's right to Choose?"
    "What are Your Thoughts On Abortion Rights?"

I don't know why, and I know its not ceewwl, but for whatever reason, the current thread title keeps putting that song in my head "I believe I can fly.."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    "Where do You Come Down on Roe vs. Wade?"
    "Do you support a woman's right to Choose?"
    "What are Your Thoughts On Abortion Rights?"

I don't know why, and I know its not ceewwl, but for whatever reason, the current thread title keeps putting that song in my head "I believe I can fly.."
    The first one kind of makes sense, the other two would still feel like I'm putting my personal opinion into modifying the thread. I believe that it is a right but considering the poll is already there it seems like meddling on my part to change the phrasing to anything including "right".

vCash
    Abortion: Yes or No

Should abortion be legal [or allowed instead of legal]

Abortion: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

vCash
    The first one kind of makes sense, the other two would still feel like I'm putting my personal opinion into modifying the thread. I believe that it is a right but considering the poll is already there it seems like meddling on my part to change the phrasing to anything including "right".
    I see where you are coming from, but since we have a SC ruling on the issue, if I were to read a thread title, I would assume the OP would be referring to their majority opinion before I would think that it was about yours.

vCash
    The Republican Party's stance is ridiculous on issues like this. They're against birth control, they'll do anything to help a fetus be born, but once it's born they won't do anything for the poor kids.

I don't like abortions, but they should definitely be available to just about anybody. If a couple isn't ready for a baby, I don't want to force them to raise a child. It's bad for society if we force poor families to raise poor children. Let them get their life on track before they decide to bring a child into the world that they are ready to care for and treat with love.

I haven't seen any convincing arguments from pro-life supporters ITT. They don't seem to think in depth at all about the issue. Some say "oh just dump them in an orphanage". Why is that a good idea when orphanages in this country are already stuffed with unwanted children?

The world population is growing too fast for us to support it all. Let's try to slow down the rate of growth.

vCash
    In an astonishing admission, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she was under the impression that legalizing abortion with the 1973 Roe. v. Wade case would eliminate undesirable members of the populace, or as she put it “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

http://www.wnd.com/2009/07/103457/

Like I said. "Abortion purpose is to reduce the black, and other population" that the white elites consider undesirable. Planned Parenthood is from the American Eugenics Society. And they plan had been successful. The number one cause of death in the African community is abortion. Since, 1973 the legal has killed more African-Americans than AIDS,Cancer,diabetes,heart disease and violent crime combined.
    -A chunk of brimstone that rained down from Heaven

"GOD condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into ashes, making them an ensample to those that live ungodly lives... (2 Peter 2:6)."

The word "ensample" in the Greek language means:a visible example, something that can be witnessed in the physical universe.

Check out more visible examples at

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/index2.htm
    http://michaelrood.tv/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYERS FAN View Post
    In an astonishing admission, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she was under the impression that legalizing abortion with the 1973 Roe. v. Wade case would eliminate undesirable members of the populace, or as she put it “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

Like I said. "Abortion purpose is to reduce the black, and other population" that the white elites consider undesirable. Planned Parenthood is from the American Eugenics Society. And they plan had been successful. The number one cause of death in the African community is abortion. Since, 1973 the legal has killed more African-Americans than AIDS,Cancer,diabetes,heart disease and violent crime combined.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Get a load of this troll (please be trolling).

vCash
    The ironic thing about this debate is that we all ignore the fact that due to responsible access to contraception, abortion is at very low levels and likely to stay that way for some time.

vCash
    The ironic thing about this debate is that we all ignore the fact that due to responsible access to contraception, abortion is at very low levels and likely to stay that way for some time.
    much like the declining rates of illegal immigration(under Bush, and continued now under Obama)...

...but I always find it perplexing how the same people who are against abortion, are also against access to contraception. It makes NO sense whatsoever b/c the greater access to contraception, the lesser rate of abortion.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    much like the declining rates of illegal immigration(under Bush, and continued now under Obama)...

...but I always find it perplexing how the same people who are against abortion, are also against access to contraception. It makes NO sense whatsoever b/c the greater access to contraception, the lesser rate of abortion.

They are pro baby

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash

They are doing a very poor job of it overall then considering our president was elected primarily on the backs of hte "undesirable"...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash

Why would you link to a partisan hack site instead of lining to the original source?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/ma...insburg-t.html

Your quote is not even in your link.

So thanks for playing, but you can go home without even a parting gift.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast