Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you believe in abortions?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

23 39.66%
  • Yes

35 60.34%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think the solution is pretty simple.

We put out a national registry and have everyone sign whether they are "in favor" of abortions or against them.

For the next month or so we outlaw abortions completely, and every kid that is born against the mother's will shall be given to those that registered "against" abortion.

The reason I say only one or two months is because once those months are done, I bet lots of those anti-abortion people will sing a different tune with 2-3 extra kids.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm just curious, how people would feel about their politicians making condoms, sex, or vasectomies illegal? Would you be ok with that or would you be screaming your head off and suing or fighting it every step of the way? Its all well and good when the policy doesn't directly affect you but its an entirely different thing when it looks at you and cuts into your life in a personal way.
    I agree 100%, and believe in taking this approach(which applies) to basically every issue out there.

I wish more people would realize that when ONE American's rights are taken away, compromised, or violated...it affects ALL of us, and we ALL should be outraged about it, regardless if it affects us personally.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm just curious, how people would feel about their politicians making condoms, sex, or vasectomies illegal? Would you be ok with that or would you be screaming your head off and suing or fighting it every step of the way? Its all well and good when the policy doesn't directly affect you but its an entirely different thing when it looks at you and cuts into your life in a personal way.

I had a vasectomy at 19. True story

vCash
    I do not believe in abortion, but I also believe I have no right to force that view on anyone else. I do think its insane that men are not allowed to challenge it because Legally woman create life, scientifically they play a role with chromosomes but the egg is more of an incubator for a mans sperm.

I think that a compromise needs to be reached, have a registry every woman's social security number is in it. Then they are entitled to 1 abortion no questions asked anything after that has to be approved by a medical board and out of their own pocket.

The hard thing for me is republicans are against it but then complain when mothers are on food stamps. So they want to force mothers to have kids but then get mad when they need social programs to raise it.
    Last edited by raiderfaninTX; 11-28-2012 at 12:37 PM.

vCash
    I have always told my wife, it's your decision 100%. I have no input in it because I am not the one who has to carry it 9 months.

Props.LgnD.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc_Wr3aker View Post
    I have always told my wife, it's your decision 100%. I have no input in it because I am not the one who has to carry it 9 months.

Sounds like you're whipped

vCash
    Sounds like you have a great marriage. Having been married longer than many here have been alive (over 30 years), I know the truth to the old saying, happy wife, happy life!
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sounds like you're whipped
    Why? Becuase I take into consideration the effects that a pregnancy might have on a womans body and then what it means to take care of a child after it's born? If I had to carry something inside me for 9 months, I would want the right to decide if I wanted to keep going or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    Sounds like you have a great marriage. Having been married longer than many here have been alive (over 30 years), I know the truth to the old saying, happy wife, happy life!
    It's been pretty awesome, it's only been 2 years, but looking forward to a long run. I already know that truth as well. It's difficult to let go an argument, but it's worth it 110% haha

Props.LgnD.

vCash

ewing

Why? Becuase I take into consideration the effects that a pregnancy might have on a womans body and then what it means to take care of a child after it's born? If I had to carry something inside me for 9 months, I would want the right to decide if I wanted to keep going or not.

It's been pretty awesome, it's only been 2 years, but looking forward to a long run. I already know that truth as well. It's difficult to let go an argument, but it's worth it 110% haha

b/c the pregnancy is the result of your actions and hers. also the birth of a child would dramatically change both your and her life until the day you both die- likely a bit more then 9 months. yes she has to carry the baby and you don't. maybe your wife should have the final decision but you certainly should have input

vCash
    I against Abortion i believe their is no excuse to end a life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Thanks for your input.

vCash
    I against Abortion i believe their is no excuse to end a life

vCash
    insightful

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    I against Abortion i believe their is no excuse to end a life

vCash
    I do not agree with this. To be honest, if a kid is under 5, I think we should still be able to legally kill them. They barely even have a personality by then.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast