Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you believe in abortions?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

23 39.66%
  • Yes

35 60.34%
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They are doing a very poor job of it overall then considering our president was elected primarily on the backs of hte "undesirable"...
    Marger Sanger Would Have Loved Barack Obama

http://www.obamanation.com/Eugenics.html

Clarance Gamble, the Heir of Proctor and Gamble, wrote a memorandum in November 1939 entitled "Suggestions for the Negro Project," In the letter he suggested black leaders to be placed in positions where it would appear they were in charge.”

This is a letter to Clarance Gamble, from Margaret Sanger, which she wrote, "We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

For those of you that don’t know Barack Obama became a “minister” of Planned Parenthood a long time ago. He’s so good at carrying out their racist murderous agenda against Afro-Americans and society at large that they gave him a 100% score on his voting record. Planned Parenthood is following the strategy of their racist founder Margaret Sanger to the letter. Planed Parenthood is saying ‘We have our poster boy’ get him out in front as a lure for their women and men. Get them into our abortion clinics and dismember their children by the millions! You say absurd? No Way? Planned Parenthood’s Valentine cards were sent out to hundreds of thousands of young people in the nation. Whose face is plainly seen waving to them with a big smile? Whose endorsement is given to this racist and calloused organization? Who is used to lure children and give credibility to its hideous plot? Barack Obama, that’s who!
    -A chunk of brimstone that rained down from Heaven

"GOD condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into ashes, making them an ensample to those that live ungodly lives... (2 Peter 2:6)."

The word "ensample" in the Greek language means:a visible example, something that can be witnessed in the physical universe.

Check out more visible examples at

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/index2.htm
    http://michaelrood.tv/

vCash
    Could you please reference a source for that last quote from planned parenthood, as well as who provided said quote?

I have no love loss for Planned Parenthood, but I'm not really understanding what the point is here.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    Could you please reference a source for that last quote from planned parenthood, as well as who provided said quote?

I have no love loss for Planned Parenthood, but I'm not really understanding what the point is here.
    There is no point. His earlier links didn't even contain the quotes he's using. His current link makes the truther nut jobs look like the offspring of einstein and madame currie. Seriously check it out. It's truly the most bat **** crazy thing I have seen on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They are pro baby
    Actually, that's the very most succint way to put it;
    that's the argument from that perspective, point blank.
    The idea being, as I understand it, that the moment new
    life begins, that is when God is present, because they
    believe that every single living thing on the planet
    comes from God. So from that perspective, it's not
    an issue of trimesters etc., it's that at the moment
    of conception, God has created life and it should
    not be killed under any circumstances.

I can understand it rationally, but I can also see that
    it flies in the face of just about everything the secular
    world holds sacred at this point in time. People keep
    trying to find a "grey area" or a compromise, but really
    when people are approaching the idea from the perspective
    that God is present at the point of conception, there's just
    not going to be room for negotiation from their camp.

The part of their rationale where I think there are some
    shaky bits is when they discuss "natural family planning".
    I get why they don't want contraception, because it's
    still "playing God" with the creation of life, and they believe
    life SHOULD only be created in the context of marriage,
    necessarily between a man and a woman. Ok, I get that.
    But still, trying to avoid getting pregnant "naturally" is still
    trying to get around that old bugaboo of pregnancy. It's
    still wanting to have their cake and eat their cake. I think
    if they follow their own logic out, it would actually need
    to mean that whenever married couples don't want to be
    getting pregnant, they shouldn't be having sex, end of
    argument.

Anyway. Yeah. Pro-baby. That's very much the argument.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    There is no point. His earlier links didn't even contain the quotes he's using. His current link makes the truther nut jobs look like the offspring of einstein and madame currie. Seriously check it out. It's truly the most bat **** crazy thing I have seen on this site.
    I did check it out. My asking the question, and the apparent lack of reponse was my intended point.

vCash

If you're responding to the post above yours, don't look for facts in that kind of rant. That kind of factless stuff feeds "us liberals" lending credence to the types of poll that sugges near half of republicans think ACORN stole the election despite no longer operating.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Where do these people come from?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Where do these people come from?
    I don't suppose it matters where people come from really, as long
    as we find a way in this country to strike a balance between government and religious freedom that truly protects religious rights, and truly protects freedom FROM religion just as effectively.

vCash
    I don't see how pro-life positions fall in line with freedom of/from religion. Forcing your beliefs on others doesn't fit into anything that I see fits with limited government.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't see how pro-life positions fall in line with freedom of/from religion. Forcing your beliefs on others doesn't fit into anything that I see fits with limited government.
    Yep, freedom of religion in the abortion debate would only come to play if for some reason the government would force women to have abortions. It doesn't work the other way around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by keymax View Post
    Yep, freedom of religion in the abortion debate would only come to play if for some reason the government would force women to have abortions. It doesn't work the other way around.
    The forcing of religious institutions into providing in their health care plans contraception and the morning after pill. That to me is as close as your going to get to religion butting heads with government in the abortion debate.
    French writer Alexis de Tocqueville warned about when visiting this fledgling democracy in the early 19th century – that this "American republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Like I said. "Abortion purpose is to reduce the black, and other population" that the white elites consider undesirable. Planned Parenthood is from the American Eugenics Society. And they plan had been successful. The number one cause of death in the African community is abortion. Since, 1973 the legal has killed more African-Americans than AIDS,Cancer,diabetes,heart disease and violent crime combined.

Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic

Planned Parenthood Contributes to Black Genocide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_5o8GnyfHE

"GOD condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and turned them into ashes, making them an ensample to those that live ungodly lives... (2 Peter 2:6)."

The word "ensample" in the Greek language means:a visible example, something that can be witnessed in the physical universe.

vCash

Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic

Just watch the Maafa 21 black genocide in the 21st century it's available on youtube

vCash
    Yes you are exactly right, abortion was instated to detriment the black community. What a joke.

Anyway yes I'm in favor of abortion.
    If you aren't in favor of abortions have the child and raise it or put it up for adoption.
    **** why do people feel as if their views have to be forced on everyone else. If abortion is legal why the **** do pro life people care, it isn't your unborn child, get over it. Just cuz it is legal doesn't mean every fetus needs to be aborted
    And lets be real babies aren't aborted guys, fetuses are.
    Hell i remember when i was a fetus, and a 1.... 2.....3...... **** dude u think my earliest memory is like 4 or 5. And yes i understand that life develops.

I don't understand how people in America can be so desensitized to death to laugh about it on a regular basis on television and movies, but the moment abortion is talked about every life ever is valuable.

Fauxpeople
    Nobody ****s with the Gustav

5 GA / 4 G / 1 A
    Adopt a Packers \/ Davante Adams and Sammy Shields

Davante Adams - 17 Rec, 188 Yards, 2 TD

Sam Shields- 12 Tackles, 2 INTs, 6 PassD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosiercubsfan View Post
    The forcing of religious institutions into providing in their health care plans contraception and the morning after pill. That to me is as close as your going to get to religion butting heads with government in the abortion debate.
    Nonsense. No one is forcing them to take anything, they're simply forcing them to provide the same level of health care that everyone else provides. That should be the least we'd expect of people employing other people. Providing contraceptive health care is not support of or agreement with contraception, it's simply allowing people to make the same choice they themselves get to make, which is whether or not to use it.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast