Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you believe in abortions?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

23 39.66%
  • Yes

35 60.34%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    Yes, I'm aware, but I'd think that orphan life is better than no life at all. Of course, I've never been in either situation, so I wouldn't truthfully know.

No life at all is neither a negative or positive. The fetus has no concept of self. it going to take a years outside the womb for that sucker to out smart one of my cats

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    I'd just like to thank you guys. I usually try to avois politics and subjects like this, but it's nice to discuss with people who know what they're talking about.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    I'd just like to thank you guys. I usually try to avois politics and subjects like this, but it's nice to discuss with people who know what they're talking about.

I'm sure that wasn't directed at me but cheers anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Its a pretty good bet that you will find people willing to debate issues in here. I don't agree with everyone, its always been my policy that they have every right to be wrong, but its usually a good and honest discussion.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I want to believe.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    No one supports abortions.
    To ask a question in that fashion is like asking"do you like killing everyone or only babies?"
    Abortion is horrible and I think everyone agrees.
    I cant remember anyone ever posting a visit to the clinic on their face book status with the caption...woo hoo better then VEGAS!!!

but to make them illegal would do no good.
    people with money would simply fly to where they could get them, people without money would turn them over to the state.
    then we would need orphanages,and all the associated costs of raising whole generations of unwanted children who studies have shown will have worlds of issues from the experience, all so we could hold up one in one thousand that succeeds and say "see it worked out just fine for this kid", meanwhile by our own laws we have 10 times more drug addicrs, rapists,sociopathic murderers etc, etc to deal with.

when you see "behind the Music" or any shows like that you often here..."we were very poor, we went hungry sometimes, had to share tennis shoes, but there was a lot of Love in the home....
    its never the other way around..
    No one loved me, or payed attention to me, but it was cool becasue I had food and toys and everything else I needed(LOl).

even if you mthink its wrong, even if you think its evil,,,its a necessary evil IMO.

vCash
    insane the poll is that close, scary actually.

vCash
    No idea why you would think the poll would sway one way more than the other. Abortion is an issue that really will always split people. Truthfully abortion will probably always be a 50-50 split.

vCash
    I most certainly believe in abortion. The easter bunny, on the other hand, has my doubts.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Abortions are real!
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    No idea why you would think the poll would sway one way more than the other. Abortion is an issue that really will always split people. Truthfully abortion will probably always be a 50-50 split.
    no it wont, its simple logic. over time everyone will be pro choice. a woman just died cause the doctor refused to give her an abortion, thats wrong.

now late term abortions is a whole other issue, that most people are against and should be. the only exception for late term i would say is if the doctor knows the woman will die giving birth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I want to believe.
    My view on abortion is the same as natepro's views on ghosts.

vCash
    Yes of course. As a woman I find it appauling someone thinks they can tell me what to do with it.

And it is NOT killing a baby, the term in which you are allowed to get an abortion is when it is only an embryo not even a fetus yet. So it's not killing anything.

Now I don't think abortion should be used as birth control but if someone can't take care of the baby then it is an option that women should be allowed to have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Like I said in my post on the other page... Abortion is the single greatest wedge issue in politics.

It's essentially used to dominate the election cycle for a period of time so the candidates don't have to have opinions on things that actually matter. If they just left abortion up the states the division over the issue wouldn't much matter. The fact the federal government subjects us to a 1 size fits all approach causes people to be incredibly divided on the issue because they're forced one way or another to live with the fed's decision.

I haven't voted in this and won't. I do not have an opinion and honestly don't care or think it's at all important. I grew up adamantly pro-choice but eventually my perspective changed as I began to understand the pro-lifers argument. I personally do not care what is done with abortion I just don't think it's something the federally government has any business dictating to the states.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Abortion isn't a state issue though, its a personal issue. This has long since been decided.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast