Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Oscar better than Shaq

awful list

vCash
    Does this guy hate the modern era? Not agreeing with his rankings in the slightest

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I think one thing to remember about these top lists as they are supposed to gauge career body of work, not just talent. Which is why Kobe should be ahead of Lebron at this point. Not saying it will end that way when their careers are up. Also I thought Shaq was too low on that list. Oscar as usual is way too high, he is not a top 10 player.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Because individuals should not be punished in a team sport. If Michael Jordan won no titles he'd still be the greatest of all time.
    I'm pretty sure somebody already called you out on that ridiculous statement, but there's no way he would be considered the greatest of all time if he didn't win any championships.

vCash
    Bruce Blitz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    It's crazy to think Tim Duncan is really a top 10 player of all time arguably...I never really appreciate when watching him that out of the entire time NBA has been around I'm witnessing one of the top 10 ever. That's crazy.
    This is a good point. I think it's because he truly is "The Big Fundamental" and never blows you away with flashiness or sheer dominance, he is just insanely consistent (minus free throws ) and intelligent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    How do you have Oscar Robertson, no-title Karl Malone, Moses Malone, and 1-9 in the Finals Jerry West along with LeBron already ahead of Kobe?

Well, every dumbass has his day.
    There are a lot of lists that I disagree with but can at least understand. This list is just a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Because individuals should not be punished in a team sport. If Michael Jordan won no titles he'd still be the greatest of all time.
    Allow me to be the 5th or so person to say... no.

Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    Karl Malone over Moses, LeBron and Chuck is where I start to disagree.
    Yup. Malone was grossly overrated here. Which is ironic because he's usually underrated. When he retired he was the GOAT PF and now people routinely rank him around 4th or 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    Wow.. Awful list
    I was hoping this was going to be the last post of the thread but as usual no matter whose terrible list is posted, everybody starts recycling the same debates. I'm not complaining... I'm just saying.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345