Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,946
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dh144498 View Post
    I was bored so I decided to google random basketball stuff and came across this:
    http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2012/0...s-of-all-time/
    posted on June 27, 2012


    1: Michael Jordan
    2: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    3: Wilt Chamberlain
    4: Magic Johnson
    5: Larry Bird
    6: Bill Russell
    7: Hakeem Olajuwon
    8: Oscar Robertson
    9: Shaq O’Neal
    10: Tim Duncan
    11: Karl Malone
    12: Moses Malone
    13: LeBron James
    14: Jerry West
    15: Kobe Bryant
    16: Charles Barkley
    17: Bob Pettit
    18: David Robinson
    19: Kevin Garnett
    20: Dr J Julius Erving

    Got questionable after #6 for me.
    Just wondering what are everyone's thoughts on this.
    I personally would take Kobe, Duncan, and LeBron over Oscar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Because individuals should not be punished in a team sport. If Michael Jordan won no titles he'd still be the greatest of all time.
    Eh he needed 1. You can't be the best ever if you never came first place. You can't place all your eggs in the title basket, but you can't place none either.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Because individuals should not be punished in a team sport. If Michael Jordan won no titles he'd still be the greatest of all time.
    no he wouldn't

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    7,789
    vCash
    1500
    I would certainly rank Robinson and Garnett ahead of Moses (though I love that Moses is as high on the list as he is... he is underrated).

    And Stockton should be top-twenty. He was better at his position than was Karl Malone, and Karl is in the top-20 here.

    I can't respect any list that doesn't have Stockton in the top twenty.
    Last edited by JasonJohnHorn; 11-21-2012 at 03:52 PM.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    kobe at 15 lmfao list is a joke

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    7,789
    vCash
    1500
    P.S. Who the fawk is Bruce Blitz?
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,594
    vCash
    1500
    John Stockton.

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    7,789
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    kobe at 15 lmfao list is a joke
    i was thinking the same thing... more like 20.. 15? That's just TOO high for Kobe... lol. I'm with you on this one bro.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    P.S. Who the fawk is Bruce Blitz?
    a Jordan worshipper like myself.

    Jk im not a worshipper but I admire Jordan alot.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    836
    vCash
    1500
    Lebron is not ahead of kobe...

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    only thing I absolutely agree with this list is that MJ and Kareem are 1 and 2.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kobe's basement
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    respectable list

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dh144498 View Post
    I was bored so I decided to google random basketball stuff and came across this:
    http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2012/0...s-of-all-time/
    posted on June 27, 2012


    1: Michael Jordan
    2: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    3: Wilt Chamberlain
    4: Magic Johnson
    5: Larry Bird
    6: Bill Russell
    7: Hakeem Olajuwon
    8: Oscar Robertson
    9: Shaq O’Neal
    10: Tim Duncan
    11: Karl Malone
    12: Moses Malone
    13: LeBron James
    14: Jerry West
    15: Kobe Bryant
    16: Charles Barkley
    17: Bob Pettit
    18: David Robinson
    19: Kevin Garnett
    20: Dr J Julius Erving

    Got questionable after #6 for me.
    Just wondering what are everyone's thoughts on this.
    Bad list. Oscar shouldn't be ahead of Shaq and Malone, Malone, West, Lebron shouldn't be ahead of Kobe.

    PSD's list is much better

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=635088
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Bad list. Oscar shouldn't be ahead of Shaq and Malone, Malone, West, Lebron shouldn't be ahead of Kobe.

    PSD's list is much better

    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=635088
    that one has not been updated... Lebron should be top 15.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    that one has not been updated... Lebron should be top 15.
    Yeah but you don't update an entire list for 1 player unless they are cracking the top 10.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Yeah but you don't update an entire list for 1 player unless they are cracking the top 10.
    so what is your opinion on Lebron's placement right now?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •