Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i just saw a prety funny movie.. tim and arics billon doller movie... will farile zac elfanicues.. john c riley

its very wired movie to but if u have good sense of hummer check it out on net flixs atmn
    I secretly wondered how you'd spell his name lol. TBH, based on sounding it out, that's not bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I secretly wondered how you'd spell his name lol. TBH, based on sounding it out, that's not bad

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 27 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Not that bad based on sounding it out? IT F'ING STARTS WITH THE LETTER G!!!

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyLions View Post
    I like me some vanilla at times, but I don't see how heart burn with a side of indigestion compares?
    There's something chemically that happens to men the moment after they "complete". They're suddenly completely put off by the entire thought of what they just did, and a bit of disgust comes over them.

At least it does for me. Although tip toeing into a dark room, turning the speakers all the way down and being forced to sneak a little one-man-hand-shake in real quick while the gals sleep in the other room, baby toys littered all around me, doesn't exactly help to fight self-disgust.

The female one-gal-hand-shake is more of an elegant dance with fun noises, great faces being made, and includes some of my favorite things in the whole wide world ending in a gorgeous climatic finale. The male version just ends in making a straining, ******** face and filth being emitted into whatever piece of disposable SOMETHING you were able to dig up as an attempt to control the mess you know you're about to create. An old sock...an undershirt that's shrunk too small...a page out of last month's ESPN Magazine...in your weakest of moments, an old fabric softener sheet that found it's way into your clean laundry. It's a shameful moment in a man's life that no other human being can witness and still uphold an equal amount of respect for them.

Male vs. Female Vinegar Strokes is no contest.

Scrap Detroit!!

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Wow
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    There's something chemically that happens to men the moment after they "complete". They're suddenly completely put off by the entire thought of what they just did, and a bit of disgust comes over them.

At least it does for me. Although tip toeing into a dark room, turning the speakers all the way down and being forced to sneak a little one-man-hand-shake in real quick while the gals sleep in the other room, baby toys littered all around me, doesn't exactly help to fight self-disgust.

The female one-gal-hand-shake is more of an elegant dance with fun noises, great faces being made, and includes some of my favorite things in the whole wide world ending in a gorgeous climatic finale. The male version just ends in making a straining, ******** face and filth being emitted into whatever piece of disposable SOMETHING you were able to dig up as an attempt to control the mess you know you're about to create. An old sock...an undershirt that's shrunk too small...a page out of last month's ESPN Magazine...in your weakest of moments, an old fabric softener sheet that found it's way into your clean laundry. It's a shameful moment in a man's life that no other human being can witness and still uphold an equal amount of respect for them.

Male vs. Female Vinegar Strokes is no contest.
    you should wright articles for jack-off-anonymous
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Sadly, with a 6-month old at home...isn't even time for it!

Most of what I say is exaggerated for humor, FYI.

Scrap Detroit!!

vCash
    straining, ******** face and filth being emitted
    Hahahahahahaha oh geez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Sadly, with a 6-month old at home...isn't even time for it!

Most of what I say is exaggerated for humor, FYI.
    lies

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

vCash
    I guess I just donít see why there has to be shame? If you are knowingly tip toeing, then why not come prepared? Kleenex... lotion... satin boxers... Turn the corner and make it a favorable experience. I can understand that Rosie is not your favorite girl and that you prefer your wife, but Ms. Palm does know how you like it, she gets the job done just right and if needed in a timely fashion so you can drift off to that really good deep sleep

... and then the kids wake you yelling, crying and throwing toys early the next morning.

vCash
    Uhhhhhhhh.....

vCash
    donno where to post this

Johnson - 6'5
    Osgood - 6'5
    Robiskie - 6'4
    Durham - 6'6
    Scheffler - 6'5
    Heller - 6'6
    Pettigrew - 6'6
    Thomas - 5'8

i like that tho

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

vCash
    I guess I just donít see why there has to be shame? If you are knowingly tip toeing, then why not come prepared? Kleenex... lotion... satin boxers... Turn the corner and make it a favorable experience. I can understand that Rosie is not your favorite girl and that you prefer your wife, but Ms. Palm does know how you like it, she gets the job done just right and if needed in a timely fashion so you can drift off to that really good deep sleep

... and then the kids wake you yelling, crying and throwing toys early the next morning.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SOCfXiPDCe...son-sirius.jpg

vCash

No woman will ever understand the insanely instant mental change up that occurs in a man's brain the INSTANT that stuff has left our bodies.

It's crazy!!

Scrap Detroit!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i just saw a prety funny movie.. tim and arics billon doller movie... will farile zac elfanicues.. john c riley

its very wired movie to but if u have good sense of hummer check it out on net flixs atmn
    A hummer would be nice right about now but I'm not gonna be ashamed when I go jack off to some internet smut

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast