Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1004
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,478
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i just saw a prety funny movie.. tim and arics billon doller movie... will farile zac elfanicues.. john c riley

    its very wired movie to but if u have good sense of hummer check it out on net flixs atmn
    I secretly wondered how you'd spell his name lol. TBH, based on sounding it out, that's not bad

  2. #647
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    26,042
    vCash
    1435
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I secretly wondered how you'd spell his name lol. TBH, based on sounding it out, that's not bad

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 27 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I secretly wondered how you'd spell his name lol. TBH, based on sounding it out, that's not bad
    Not that bad based on sounding it out? IT F'ING STARTS WITH THE LETTER G!!!


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  4. #649
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyLions View Post
    I like me some vanilla at times, but I don't see how heart burn with a side of indigestion compares?
    There's something chemically that happens to men the moment after they "complete". They're suddenly completely put off by the entire thought of what they just did, and a bit of disgust comes over them.

    At least it does for me. Although tip toeing into a dark room, turning the speakers all the way down and being forced to sneak a little one-man-hand-shake in real quick while the gals sleep in the other room, baby toys littered all around me, doesn't exactly help to fight self-disgust.

    The female one-gal-hand-shake is more of an elegant dance with fun noises, great faces being made, and includes some of my favorite things in the whole wide world ending in a gorgeous climatic finale. The male version just ends in making a straining, ******** face and filth being emitted into whatever piece of disposable SOMETHING you were able to dig up as an attempt to control the mess you know you're about to create. An old sock...an undershirt that's shrunk too small...a page out of last month's ESPN Magazine...in your weakest of moments, an old fabric softener sheet that found it's way into your clean laundry. It's a shameful moment in a man's life that no other human being can witness and still uphold an equal amount of respect for them.

    Male vs. Female Vinegar Strokes is no contest.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  5. #650
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,138
    vCash
    500
    Wow
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    There's something chemically that happens to men the moment after they "complete". They're suddenly completely put off by the entire thought of what they just did, and a bit of disgust comes over them.

    At least it does for me. Although tip toeing into a dark room, turning the speakers all the way down and being forced to sneak a little one-man-hand-shake in real quick while the gals sleep in the other room, baby toys littered all around me, doesn't exactly help to fight self-disgust.

    The female one-gal-hand-shake is more of an elegant dance with fun noises, great faces being made, and includes some of my favorite things in the whole wide world ending in a gorgeous climatic finale. The male version just ends in making a straining, ******** face and filth being emitted into whatever piece of disposable SOMETHING you were able to dig up as an attempt to control the mess you know you're about to create. An old sock...an undershirt that's shrunk too small...a page out of last month's ESPN Magazine...in your weakest of moments, an old fabric softener sheet that found it's way into your clean laundry. It's a shameful moment in a man's life that no other human being can witness and still uphold an equal amount of respect for them.

    Male vs. Female Vinegar Strokes is no contest.
    you should wright articles for jack-off-anonymous
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  7. #652
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,217
    vCash
    1500
    Sadly, with a 6-month old at home...isn't even time for it!

    Most of what I say is exaggerated for humor, FYI.


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  8. #653
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,354
    vCash
    1500
    straining, ******** face and filth being emitted
    Hahahahahahaha oh geez.




  9. #654
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Sadly, with a 6-month old at home...isn't even time for it!

    Most of what I say is exaggerated for humor, FYI.
    lies
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    60
    vCash
    1500
    I guess I just donít see why there has to be shame? If you are knowingly tip toeing, then why not come prepared? Kleenex... lotion... satin boxers... Turn the corner and make it a favorable experience. I can understand that Rosie is not your favorite girl and that you prefer your wife, but Ms. Palm does know how you like it, she gets the job done just right and if needed in a timely fashion so you can drift off to that really good deep sleep

    ... and then the kids wake you yelling, crying and throwing toys early the next morning.

  11. #656
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70,289
    vCash
    500
    Uhhhhhhhh.....

  12. #657
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,618
    vCash
    1500
    donno where to post this

    Johnson - 6'5
    Osgood - 6'5
    Robiskie - 6'4
    Durham - 6'6
    Scheffler - 6'5
    Heller - 6'6
    Pettigrew - 6'6
    Thomas - 5'8

    i like that tho
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,354
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyLions View Post
    I guess I just donít see why there has to be shame? If you are knowingly tip toeing, then why not come prepared? Kleenex... lotion... satin boxers... Turn the corner and make it a favorable experience. I can understand that Rosie is not your favorite girl and that you prefer your wife, but Ms. Palm does know how you like it, she gets the job done just right and if needed in a timely fashion so you can drift off to that really good deep sleep

    ... and then the kids wake you yelling, crying and throwing toys early the next morning.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SOCfXiPDCe...son-sirius.jpg




  14. #659
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under your mom's bed.
    Posts
    3,217
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyLions View Post
    I guess I just donít see why there has to be shame? If you are knowingly tip toeing, then why not come prepared? Kleenex... lotion... satin boxers... Turn the corner and make it a favorable experience. I can understand that Rosie is not your favorite girl and that you prefer your wife, but Ms. Palm does know how you like it, she gets the job done just right and if needed in a timely fashion so you can drift off to that really good deep sleep

    ... and then the kids wake you yelling, crying and throwing toys early the next morning.
    No woman will ever understand the insanely instant mental change up that occurs in a man's brain the INSTANT that stuff has left our bodies.

    It's crazy!!


    Scrap Detroit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36,414
    vCash
    2267
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i just saw a prety funny movie.. tim and arics billon doller movie... will farile zac elfanicues.. john c riley

    its very wired movie to but if u have good sense of hummer check it out on net flixs atmn
    A hummer would be nice right about now but I'm not gonna be ashamed when I go jack off to some internet smut

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •