I posted one in the current draft thread and someone asked for a seperate thread for peoples big boards and mock drafts so here it is. Have at it. My current mock draft is:
First Titus Young gets traded to the Jets for a fourth this year and seventh next year.
Also I see a trade with Miami for our second rounder and a fifth next year for both their third rounders
1. Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame; not much to say that is not pretty well know. He is the most complete linebacker to come out since Patrick Willis. He has the speed to rush. He has the size and strength to play the run and get off blocks. He also is the best pass covering LB I have ever seen. Would start right away at either outside position that is not filled by Levy or Durant, whichever is resigned.
3a. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma; the first of three in this round. He would immediately start at SS across from Delmas. He has great closing speed against defenders and immediately improves our secondary.
3b. William Gholston DE MSU; has tremendous athletic ability. Would be a starter after KVB leaves next year. He could learn a lot and with all the talent around him could find how to use the athletecism to get after QBs consistently.
3c. Tyrann Mathieu CB/S/KR LSU*; the final of the third round. Honeybadger can get after a football better than most. If it is thrown near him 95% of the time it will not get to the receiver without a perfect throw. Out of that 95% 50% of the time he gets the ball back. He is the playmaker we need in the back seven. He could also challenge to return kicks for the first year.
4. Denard Robinson QB/RB/WR/KR Michigan, He obviously is not going to dethrown Stafford. However he is a weapon that would be well utilized in the offense. A third down RB that can catch and a good slot receiver. He could also come and force the coaching staff to impliment to Wildcat. He immediately gives up and offensive playmaker anywhere on the field.
5. Zach Martin OT Notre Dame, he gives consistent pass protection. Has had good and bad games. Is a good depth move. Could back up Rieff over the next few years if Fox doesn't pan out.
6. Marquess Wilson WR Washington State, some say he is a bigger slower Titus Young. I disagree. Titus never had pro bowl potential. This guy was Walterfootballs no.3 pick preseason in the draft. He has great hands, good body control, and a tall frame which is needed with the new big corners breaking out in the league. He doesn't have game breaking speed but is respectable enough to warrent a safety near him. He dropped down boards cause he quit the team mid year. Seems like a good time to take him if he is available.
7. Ryan Allen P Louisiana Tech; We have had three punters in the last two years and they all have been below average to say the least. This years punter of the year has a ton of leg. We need someone to take over that position for a while so it is not a revolving door.
UDFA to grab: Roy Roundtree WR Michigan; good for practice squad, local high character guy. Colin Klein QB KSU; Heisman finalist, be a good locker room presence and give us third stringer when Hill leaves after this year. Marcus Lattimore RB SC, has chip on shoulder. Will have time to heal knee and challenge for starting job a year later.
Johnny Adams CB MSU, Ray Ray Armstrong S Faulkner University (Miami)*
* denotes players who did not play a game this year.