Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,188
    vCash
    1500

    Stafford on Mike & Mike

    This was on wed. 12/12 not sure if anyone listened to it. here is the link if you want to hear it. The link is in the article


    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...-mike-and-mike

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,598
    vCash
    1500
    can anyone give us the cliff notes?

    LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    15,307
    vCash
    1500
    He dont think we have a maturity problem, He likes suh the way he is, Wants to end the season on a win streak, He believes its "his" team as in leadership, Wants CJ to break the record, Happy to be apart of it.... about all i can remember?

    #85

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,598
    vCash
    1500
    I'd love to see staff get pissed at teammates, if its his team he needs to be more vocal after & during the games.

    LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I'd love to see staff get pissed at teammates, if its his team he needs to be more vocal after & during the games.
    I think he has been this year. I don't recall him ever chewing out anyone last year but this year we've seen it numerous times. Like when there's no OPI or late hit call, he actually chews out the refs, he's chewed on Titus multiple times for the wrong route and he said something to Durham after that pick. His leadership is definitely coming around and he's getting more vocal. Remember the guy is still one of the youngest players on the team at 24 (only 15 guys younger than him and 4 of them are basically PS or 3rd string).
    dont have a seizure cwick


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    538
    vCash
    1500
    He is our leader! staff is humble and conducts himself the way hes suppose to in public. As the leader you dont want him to sit and call out and degrade players/teammates in public because it will just cause more problems. Everything has to be handled in the locker room behind closed doors, and ultimately i believe that this is happening

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,465
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Baragalionsfan View Post
    He is our leader! staff is humble and conducts himself the way hes suppose to in public. As the leader you dont want him to sit and call out and degrade players/teammates in public because it will just cause more problems. Everything has to be handled in the locker room behind closed doors, and ultimately i believe that this is happening
    I agree. Brady, Rodgers and Brees handle themselves well and i think Stafford is following the method that works for them. No need to act like Cutler or Rivers.

    Fish Pasty

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,212
    vCash
    2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I'd love to see staff get pissed at teammates, if its his team he needs to be more vocal after & during the games.
    He or CJ should.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •