Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Stafford on Mike & Mike

This was on wed. 12/12 not sure if anyone listened to it. here is the link if you want to hear it. The link is in the article

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...-mike-and-mike

vCash
    can anyone give us the cliff notes?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    He dont think we have a maturity problem, He likes suh the way he is, Wants to end the season on a win streak, He believes its "his" team as in leadership, Wants CJ to break the record, Happy to be apart of it.... about all i can remember?

vCash
    I'd love to see staff get pissed at teammates, if its his team he needs to be more vocal after & during the games.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I'd love to see staff get pissed at teammates, if its his team he needs to be more vocal after & during the games.
    I think he has been this year. I don't recall him ever chewing out anyone last year but this year we've seen it numerous times. Like when there's no OPI or late hit call, he actually chews out the refs, he's chewed on Titus multiple times for the wrong route and he said something to Durham after that pick. His leadership is definitely coming around and he's getting more vocal. Remember the guy is still one of the youngest players on the team at 24 (only 15 guys younger than him and 4 of them are basically PS or 3rd string).

vCash
    He is our leader! staff is humble and conducts himself the way hes suppose to in public. As the leader you dont want him to sit and call out and degrade players/teammates in public because it will just cause more problems. Everything has to be handled in the locker room behind closed doors, and ultimately i believe that this is happening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baragalionsfan View Post
    He is our leader! staff is humble and conducts himself the way hes suppose to in public. As the leader you dont want him to sit and call out and degrade players/teammates in public because it will just cause more problems. Everything has to be handled in the locker room behind closed doors, and ultimately i believe that this is happening
    I agree. Brady, Rodgers and Brees handle themselves well and i think Stafford is following the method that works for them. No need to act like Cutler or Rivers.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    He or CJ should.

Catches: Yards: TDs: