Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

11/21/12 - The day the Eagles season turned around.

Why today? Well, why not?

All these posts about new coaches, new players, new this, new that......blech!!! Maybe I'm optimistic, but I love me some Philadelphia Eagles. Even when times are hard, I still have to believe. The Eagles are just football, they are a big part of my fatherhood with my kids, a shared passion and a commitment that I have vowed never to stray from. Call me crazy, but I still think we run the East.

Reid never loses after a bye week - it happened
    Reid never lost 6 in a row - it happened
    Reid has never win a Super Bowl - could it happen?

It's been a year of firsts, why not?

So, starting now, until all hope is lost, believe.

Route, please leave this open, it will serve as our happy place while we overcome all odds and make history. If we fail, then, and only then, you can delete it, and cast into the darkest corners of PSD threads gone wrong.

All the best,
    BDawk ( the B stands for Believe! )
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Honestly, I love your optimism, I just can't share the same. If they were playing at a high level and just getting beat by good teams I could share it, but they just continue to get worse week after week on both sides of the ball.

vCash
    Stop, leave your negativity at the door.

And please, wipe your damn feet next time.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I love the Eagles as well.Have suffered through some bad seasons worse than this.That said I just have no confidence that they can turn it around.Elvis has left the building.Time for the next Elvis has come.Would I like to see them turn it around?No.I would love to see them to.But,with the state of the O-line,rookie QB starting and a defense that just seems to have given up or at times dogging it there is very little chance it can happen.

vCash
    Wrong thread. Real fans only.

vCash
    We could be the Browns

vCash
    That's the spirit.

All jokes aside, I really do believe.

vCash
    Hey route, throw some sticky on this ****!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Why today? Well, why not?

All these posts about new coaches, new players, new this, new that......blech!!! Maybe I'm optimistic, but I love me some Philadelphia Eagles. Even when times are hard, I still have to believe. The Eagles are just football, they are a big part of my fatherhood with my kids, a shared passion and a commitment that I have vowed never to stray from. Call me crazy, but I still think we run the East.

Reid never loses after a bye week - it happened
    Reid never lost 6 in a row - it happened
    Reid has never win a Super Bowl - could it happen?

It's been a year of firsts, why not?

So, starting now, until all hope is lost, believe.

Route, please leave this open, it will serve as our happy place while we overcome all odds and make history. If we fail, then, and only then, you can delete it, and cast into the darkest corners of PSD threads gone wrong.

All the best,
    BDawk ( the B stands for Believe! )
    You sound like a Fox News analyst trying to convince themselves Romney was still going to win and they just ha to hold tight until the late polls closed
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    You sound like a Fox News analyst trying to convince themselves Romney was still going to win and they just ha to hold tight until the late polls closed
    #Believe2012

vCash

11/21/12 - The day the Eagles season turned around.

I'll play along just because deep down i still believe as well but heres an interesting note, if the redskins win and the giants lose to the packers AND we beat the panthers (c'mon now) then we're shockingly only two games back with a game against every nfce team still left and the giants and skins play next week, they lose and we beat the cowboys, hey hope where ya been all this time

vCash
    Finally, someone else gets it.

vCash
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    I'll play along just because deep down i still believe as well but heres an interesting note, if the redskins win and the giants lose to the packers AND we beat the panthers (c'mon now) then we're shockingly only two games back with a game against every nfce team still left and the giants and skins play next week, they lose and we beat the cowboys, hey hope where ya been all this time
    Problem is we still have to beat the Panthers, not convinced we can do that
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    We will destroy Carolina.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast