4) The time clock will not run from 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST.
5) If you're online when your pick is on the clock, you will have 30 minutes to make a selection.
6) If you were online when your pick was within 3 picks from pick on the clock, you will have 30 minutes to make a selection when your pick goes on the clock. Otherwise you are skipped. You are advised to send a list to either me, Pete Dahh Sneak, T.O. RaPz--Le@F, D1RoseJM or anyone you trust if you log out just before your turn.
7) If you are close to picking and go offline without sending a list, you will be skipped after 30 minutes.
8) If you trade for a pick that is on the clock, you will have the remainder of the time left on the clock plus 15 extra minutes to make your selection.
9) If you know you will be away for a couple of days, please send in a relatively long list.
10) After you are done making your pick, please VM or PM the GM of the team picking after you.
11) If you have been skipped in the previous round, you will be automatically skipped after that.
1) Please send trades to me, Pete Dahh Sneak or T.O. RaPz--Le@F in the following format or something similar:
Title of PM: Arsenal/Chelsea Trade
2) You must trade in an equal amount of players/picks you trade out.
Everyone's checked in in one night except Aussie NOH Fan and NJ Raven. I trust Rob with that team though anyways, so we have pretty much everyone in. I'm going to be assigning D1 Rose to be co's with Aussie so that team remains active. As soon as we get that situation figured out, I will reveal the draft order tomorrow night, and we can start the draft right away.
You can only select a maximum of two players from the same NATIONALITY. Doesn't matter what club they play from. E.g. I've taken Frank Ribery, so now I can only take one more French player the rest of the re-draft. Keep an eye on this as you make your picks.
We will start voting tomorrow. Since no one wants to pick. This is how this will run:
Your clubhouse must include your starting 11 players, and 3 reserves. If you have made any picks after that, state them as not active players.
These not active players will remain on your rosters, and you can bring them in as you like pending on matchups as part of your 3 reserves.
The not active players can be of any origin. E.g. If you have 2 English players, you can add a 3rd since he's not active, however, on your starting 11 + 3 reserves, you can only have 2 players from the same nationality.
This is how the schedule will run:
Add/Drop players until tomorrow (Monday Night)
Conferences will be made tomorrow night
Voting begins Tuesday and ends Friday
Playoffs Begin Next Saturday