Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    I think our OL stink to be honest. Now knowing Benson is gone, I am happy Finley wants te ball and Jennings is coming back because once again we are going to be dependent on our wr/te corps. Finley is going to start making people **** their mouths with how bad Starks/Green are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I just think it shows that he cares. If he didn't give a rats *** then he wouldn't say anything and just be a bum. Some people might want that, but i like the fact that he cares. People just interpret what he says differently.
    Exactly. Guy knows he has talent and is emotional, somewhat like TO. Guy really wants to show and prove compared to just saying he is awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I just think it shows that he cares. If he didn't give a rats *** then he wouldn't say anything and just be a bum. Some people might want that, but i like the fact that he cares. People just interpret what he says differently.
    Exactly. Guy knows he has talent and is emotional, somewhat like TO. Guy really wants to show and prove compared to just saying he is awesome.
    Wow, comparison to TO makes me shudder. No thanks.

vCash
    When i read that all i can think about is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOweupNOBVU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrikthefox View Post
    Wow, comparison to TO makes me shudder. No thanks.
    TO always got a bad rap, he couldn't do right. In the end, like be showed, just wanted to play football and prove people wrong. We have noone on this team like that.

vCash
    TO always got a bad rap, he couldn't do right. In the end, like be showed, just wanted to play football and prove people wrong. We have noone on this team like that.
    Aaron Rodgers says hi
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Maybe not but TO was trouble everywhere he went. Tremendous talent and horrific cancer. I'd take a mediocre talent over him any day.

vCash
    For a second I thought this was a thread about The Smiths.

After reading it, I wish that it had been...

(For those who don't know: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...mPGnSgPtK3fWDQ )
    Bernard 2013

vCash
    Finley got his touchdown because the Lions were so shocked that he actually caught the ball that they watched him go into the end zone. Almost any football forum you visit mentions him dropping the ball. Sports shows talk about it and not just Packer shows. Teams aren't putting their best cover people on him because they don't see him as a big threat. His talking to the media won't help his chances of signing with another team. He might not get many offers unless he really steps up his game and shuts his mouth. Most GMs have figured out that guys who complain are a cancer they don't want.

Jennings injury might limit his options too. He needs to comeback big in the last games to prove he's healed.

vCash
    Its funny to me when he says its outta his hands, because usually its off his hands or his chest! (The Ball)

But I agree, Hes frustrated,like someone said above Arodg has fallen in love with Cobb, and i dont blame him, hes fantastic! but I noticed that a couple weeks ago when he kept throwing to Cobb when they had 2 guys trailing him. That late TD catch against the lions last week kinda shows it too, looks like he just threw it up to his guy, and Cobb made a great play with 2 guys on him.
    Last edited by XJW18; 11-22-2012 at 12:40 AM.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    The o-line isnt stopping everyone else from catching the ball.. Aaron goes to who he trusts to make plays and Cobb is doing so.. Any qb does that.. I wouldnt give a damn what Finley said as lomg as he produced..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    finley is the type of dude who talks to everyone, so the whole "go talk to mike" or "go talk to aaron" argument isnt a very good one, since im sure he has
    Yet your speculating just as much as us, but it doesnt work, because you already know he has? Cmon big dog.. Im not against Finley, I want him to get the ball.. You gotta think, why,would any fan wanna see our players in a funk? But thats Finley and he talks as if hes a pro bowler... Talkers gone talk.. What the ballers do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    That's what it sounded like to me was just frustration. But if its me instead of venting like that I would be out there with jugs machine or someone throwing the ball to me and continue working on my hands you make improvements you will get more targets
    I'd so the same thing, however, I do believe there are two types of people here. I think that might all I say on that.

vCash
    Oh poor Jermichael Finley. This guy just annoys the hell outta me. You want the ball? Don't drop one out of every 4 passes that come your way. Period.

I have faith in DJ, and the fact that Ted can draft Wr's like it's his job...wait it is his job.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    One touchdown does not make a comeback. Catch the friking ball. Do the job you are paid to do week in week out. You want Aaron to have confidence in you like he does Cobb? Catch the ball when its thrown to you. You want people to recognize your talent? Show it it. Catch the Ball. Talk all you want but please for the love of all things green and gold CATCH THE BALL!!!! If you can't do that then you will be down the road and nobody in Wisconsin will shed a tear for you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast