Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrikthefox View Post
    Yeah I got turned onto it from some friends at work...
    That show is the best, and Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.
    A college buddy years ago gave me all the seasons, now like EVERYONE is into it. It's cool but nobody would listen, I'd make friends watch an episode and they were just like this is garbage.

One guy I made him watch one and he hated it and now he watches it like once a week. Dick

Once Netflix spoonfed it to them it was already I guess.
    I think you have to go into it knowing its making fun of reality TV and just appreciate it for what it is...I think people expect it to be something it's not

vCash

Big Mouth at it again.....Must read.

For those not following go onto Netflix and watch Trailer Park Boys. It's worth the time.

vCash
    Does anyone remember any Packer who talked this much to the media about his frustrations?

Btw, wheres Clark playing?

vCash
    He drops the ball.. Period.. And he runs his mouth like its not his fault.. He will get his touches soon.. Id be in love with Cobb as well, he makes plays.. Got to Coach Mike about it.. Not the media.. You just look like a baby.

vCash

Yeah I have to agree.. Even if this guy was putting up Graham numbers his mouth is a cancer for this team. I was a fan of Finley in the past but I am ready to see Quarless step up or draft someone to take the reigns. If ge could shut his dumb trap I'd be on his side but I'm sick of his big mouth and no performance to back it up

vCash
    Exactly.. If he would back up his play then itd be fine.. I bet after the Lions game coach Mike probably made him a big part of the gameplan sunday night, but he picks that game to say "see I told you I can ball".. Stop it.

vCash
    His wife is just as big as knuckle head as him. No joke. They were meant for each other. Big surprise, right?

What do you guys think of the possibility of Tyler Eifert lining up at TE next year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    His wife is just as big as knuckle head as him. No joke. They were meant for each other. Big surprise, right?

What do you guys think of the possibility of Tyler Eifert lining up at TE next year?
    Not opposed but I don't see TT taking a TE early...actually hoping we see RB and OL help in the early rounds but who knows....in Ted we trust

vCash
    Some dudes take fraternity very seriously and hes one of them..

vCash
    Will he come to us though? Id love to get him, I mean hes a matchup problem, but hes perhaps the best TE in the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Does anyone remember any Packer who talked this much to the media about his frustrations?

Tampa Bay. Josh Freeman is the hottest qb in the league the last few weeks by the way.

Our entire team is quiet, that can be good and bad. A lot of undeserving players who are quiet as hell like Jeff Satrday, TJ Lang, and Josh Sitton.

If anyone has that big of an issue with Finley saying he is good, they should look at any one of our linemen and look at their paycheck. Not our secondary, it's our o line that is he worst part of this team and it isn't even close to compare positions or players. Our wr/te corps is awesome. Look at that line that lives like millionaires and play like garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post

Damn, nice point. Since we already have about 5 tight ends and the best one we have has a mouthy wife.....lets address the tight end position. Not like we need help on the o line, rb, olb, cb department.

vCash
    finley is the type of dude who talks to everyone, so the whole "go talk to mike" or "go talk to aaron" argument isnt a very good one, since im sure he has

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post

I just think it shows that he cares. If he didn't give a rats *** then he wouldn't say anything and just be a bum. Some people might want that, but i like the fact that he cares. People just interpret what he says differently.

There you go thumper

vCash

Good point on the OL. They need to pick but up but they are close to being a great unit too. I think a mauler at C and a more aggressive approach to the run game ( I.e. scrap that worthless variation of zone blocking) would put our line in a pretty good place. Draft a quality RB and a C and use a TE that can occupy the middle of the field and draw the defense's attention and with our WRs and Arod and we could really punish defenses

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast