Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Really Finley????????? You drop passes all the damn time and your complaining and wondering why your not getting the ball? YOu turned into stone hands the past 2 years. Then if your not dropping passes your hurt. I understand being frustrated, but really????? Its your own damn fault. now quit whining and play the game..

vCash
    finley will be gone next year
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    TO always got a bad rap, he couldn't do right. In the end, like be showed, just wanted to play football and prove people wrong. We have noone on this team like that.
    TO called out his qb for being gay and acted like a ****ing tool for years. Bad rep earned.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Funny thing is, finley is receiving the 2nd highest percentage of targets this year for his career. 13.8% of targets have gone his way. Last year he got 17.3, but only caught 58% of them. Maybe thats why hes not getting them this year.

vCash
    Make Finley apart of the gameplan this week.. Im betting Rodgers will throw too him Sunday Night and that will be the tell all.. Either he will play well or Rodgers will go back and say "See.. STFU and you get what I give you".. Im hoping for the former

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Make Finley apart of the gameplan this week.. Im betting Rodgers will throw too him Sunday Night and that will be the tell all.. Either he will play well or Rodgers will go back and say "See.. STFU and you get what I give you".. Im hoping for the former
    I think if he's open we throw him the ball. If he's not then don't. Pretty much what we've been doing.

vCash
    I really don't care what Finley says and it doesn't seem to be an issue to anyone but the fans. The whole problem with this criticism is its a double standard. Plenty of players have said such comments. There is literally nothing wrong with what he said here. People seriously need to lay off. In reality this guys not getting traded. He's finally showing signs of life.

The man is seriously having the worst season of his life nothing wrong with showing his frustration as long as it doesn't take away from the team. The teams on a 5 game win streak with a pro-bowl roster of players out. Can't really say its an issue.

Does the guy need a new PR guy hell yeah, does this guy deserve all this backlash no. The guys a diva, but if it wasn't him it prob. would be someone else.

vCash
    I really want it to work out with him. But if it doesn't, it doesn't and we will be fine without him.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Honestly, I love everything Finley said. Finely knows he can be used more than he has been and he is frustrated. Finley should be used more. Yea he drops a couple balls, but if he got more balls thrown at him and got into more of a rythm I bet some of that goes away.

vCash
    I started him in fantasy this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by percyhoward View Post
    I must have misunderstood the smily. I thought I was offering him an orange.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345