Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJaysGirl View Post

I still like other options better, guys like Soriano and maybe even Carlos Lee, but a Lind/Davis platoon wouldn't be the end of the world.
    You could do worse than Davis/Lind, but you could also do much better. If you are going to spend the money and make a push, you can't settle for such an average platoon at DH. Sign Lance Berkman to a incentive-laden one year deal and you have a dangerous switch hitting DH if he can stay healthy. Lind can stay as a lefty bench bat.

Reyes
    Melky
    Bautista
    Berkman
    EE
    Rasmus
    Lawrie
    Arencibia
    Izturis

Bonifacio
    Lind
    Buck
    Davis

vCash
    I actually expect a solid year from Lind, naturally, I don't think he will ever become that silver slugger again; however, I don't think Lind is the albatross that he's been viewed as. He's battled back injuries and a flawed mental approach (always hacking at offspeed stuff). Alot of people forget that after his call-up from Vegas, Lind hit 304/340. There's an article on sportsnet by Shi Davidi where Lind admits his flaws. I'm not saying he's going to be this year's EE but I can see him hitting 275 with 20+ homers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345