Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    A buffoon with a better offense, a better defense and more wins! And with the weight of GM on his shoulders, I think he would have been a much better coach without the duties of GM.
    DMC went from 5.3 to 3.3. Our offense went from 22 ppg 20 ppg and defense went from 27 ppg to 32 ppg. Should we talk about sacks?

He was better in every way. But we rip on him because we do not like him? Do not get me wrong, he is not my favorite coach. He if not even my favorite option. But compared to DA... Hue is way better.
    To say I don't like him is to say I know him ...and I don't,Jackson put it on himself to takeover GM duties and handcuffed us with that ridiculous trade for Palmer. Jackson was terrible with clock management and let's not even get into the penalty situation. Say what you will about Allen,I garuntee he was a lot more sought after that Jackson....and Allen has a SB ring!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kringle9 View Post
    A buffoon with a better offense, a better defense and more wins! And with the weight of GM on his shoulders, I think he would have been a much better coach without the duties of GM.
    DMC went from 5.3 to 3.3. Our offense went from 22 ppg 20 ppg and defense went from 27 ppg to 32 ppg. Should we talk about sacks?

He was better in every way. But we rip on him because we do not like him? Do not get me wrong, he is not my favorite coach. He if not even my favorite option. But compared to DA... Hue is way better.
    Hue was a joke. That 7-4 was a fluke and people continue to cling to that as if it really meant something. That team was as bi-polar as they come. Hense the losing 4 of the next 5 games afterwards.

The defense was horrid and Hue's "offense" consisted of handing the ball to DMC/Bush. When the o-line was on it, those two carried then entire team on their back. Remove DMC from the equation and the defense showed how inept it really was.

Now the personell are even worse. Hue was a joke and won't last as an HC anywhere in this league if he's ever given the opportunity again. To top that off, he was a backstabbing dirtbag who deserved to get canned.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    I understand this is year 1, however RM still gets an F simply for his head coach hire. His dream of being Al Davis in the early years will crash, his desire to be credited the architect will run RM out of town, sooner than later.

I do believe RM will cripple the Oakland Raiders in epic proportions in a very short period. I have absolutely no faith in the boss, I express myself loud and clear without worry, I`m spot on without doubt.

Back to the question of the poster : 100% absolutely never.
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 11-21-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I understand this is year 1, however RM still gets an F simply for his head coach hire. His dream of being Al Davis in the early years will crash, his desire to be credited the architect will run RM out of town, sooner than later.

I do believe RM will cripple the Oakland Raiders in epic proportions in a very short period. I have absolutely no faith in the boss, I express myself loud and clear without worry, I`m spot on without doubt.

We'll see...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    We'll see...
    I`d be more satisfied with the opposite and absorb the lumps, I don`t believe this will be the case.

vCash

Al Davis in the early years?...............you're kidding right? I don't believe McKennzie is trying to be credited with anything, ,he's trying to get this organization out of a 10+ year hole dug by the genius that is Davis. McKennzie can't cripple an organization anymore than it already is,but if you want to be nostalgic and re-build this team ala Davis let's bring back Javon Walker ,JaMarcuss Russell,Stanford Routte,Rickey Dudley,Desmond Howard,Larry Brown,Marc Wilson,Rusty Hilger ...on and on and on. I have no doubt that you are wrong .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Al Davis in the early years?...............you're kidding right? I don't believe McKennzie is trying to be credited with anything, ,he's trying to get this organization out of a 10+ year hole dug by the genius that is Davis. McKennzie can't cripple an organization anymore than it already is,but if you want to be nostalgic and re-build this team ala Davis let's bring back Javon Walker ,JaMarcuss Russell,Stanford Routte,Rickey Dudley,Desmond Howard,Larry Brown,Marc Wilson,Rusty Hilger ...on and on and on. I have no doubt that you are wrong .

That kid I swear... Lol

You're right, RM's not taking credit for anything yet because the season isn't even over yet. Once this year is over expect some major changes.

Don't expect an early round QB to be drafted... we don't have the funds even if we do trade some players.

Defense and offensive line will be key in the next draft.
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 11-22-2012 at 12:52 AM.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Just let RM do his job. Enough couch GMing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    Bravo! We can't change **** so why bother lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    the fans know more than Reggie. at least some truly believe that in their heart. would have love to seen what they could have done with 20 million over the cap.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Al Davis in the early years?...............you're kidding right? I don't believe McKenzie is trying to be credited with anything, ,he's trying to get this organization out of a 10+ year hole dug by the genius that is Davis. McKenzie can't cripple an organization anymore than it already is,but if you want to be nostalgic and re-build this team ala Davis let's bring back Javon Walker ,JaMarcuss Russell,Stanford Routte,Rickey Dudley,Desmond Howard,Larry Brown,Marc Wilson,Rusty Hilger ...on and on and on. I have no doubt that you are wrong .
    10 year hole ? The team was 8 - 8 the last 2 seasons, usually blowing games late but at least competitive. What we`re witnessing currently is the beginning of the newest nightmare, this continues vs the Bengals as well.

Be thankful teams have mercy when the game is out of hand, in this current state this team is capable of surrendering 1000 points in a season.

Oakland gets kicked around because they lose the trench war on both sides of the ball, it has nothing to do with those names listed above. Russell lacked brains and drive, he was a very lazy human ( useless ).

Year 2 under RM, what will the new excuses be or will the original excuses be recycled? The team has rookies in key coaching positions, head coach and defensive coordinator, maybe even special teams i`m not sure.

This I do know, 94% of you are extending future success with your eyes closed. My eyes are wide open, I don`t like what i`m seeing.

I`m a Raider since 1972, I`d never trade my colors for anything. I will express myself honestly at all times, just like Bruce Lee lol.

Happy Thanksgiving
    Last edited by the_firm_09; 11-22-2012 at 06:43 AM.

vCash
    Ahhhhh NO.

Niners have Harbaugh and we have Allen.

I hate to sound negitive but this poor kid is over his head. If Allen is our man to do this it will take serveral years before he can accomplish this.

vCash
    10 year hole ? The team was 8 - 8 the last 2 seasons, usually blowing games late but at least competitive. What we`re witnessing currently is the beginning of the newest nightmare, this continues vs the Bengals as well.
    You were unquestionably the most pessimistic poster during that two year 'golden era' we're apparently never going to see again.

You consistently harped on the 'stupidity' of the team, the 'stupidity' of the coaches and the 'stupidity' of Al.

Now, suddenly, only the 2012 Raiders are stupid, and the teams that came before them were some sort of juggernaut machine that consistently won...?

You're joking, right?

I mean, if you really want me to, I'll go find some of your posting 'gems' in the game threads of the 2010 and 2011 seasons. You can compare your complaints in those years against your complaints from this season - perhaps that will remind you of how 'competitive' the Raiders were, IN YOUR OPINION, over the previous two seasons.

Reggie McKenzie is the closest thing the Raiders have had to sensible leadership since Gruden fled in 2001. Now's not the time to look back at the disastrous recent past wistfully.

Year 2 under RM, what will the new excuses be or will the original excuses be recycled? The team has rookies in key coaching positions, head coach and defensive coordinator, maybe even special teams i`m not sure.

This I do know, 94% of you are extending future success with your eyes closed. My eyes are wide open, I don`t like what i`m seeing.

I`m a Raider since 1972, I`d never trade my colors for anything. I will express myself honestly at all times, just like Bruce Lee lol.

Happy Thanksgiving
    First of all, I'm not giving up on this team playing better football in 2012; secondly, there won't be a need for excuses in 2013 because the team will be competitive.

Screw this "eyes closed" nonsense - Reggie was handed a mediocre roster that was vastly over the cap, no draft picks and he made the only logical decision - gut the roster, take the cap hits and start cleaning up the ledger sheet.

What the hell did you want him to do?

vCash
    [QUOTE=Shred003;24421479]You were unquestionably the most pessimistic poster during that two year 'golden era' we're apparently never going to see again.

You consistently harped on the 'stupidity' of the team, the 'stupidity' of the coaches and the 'stupidity' of Al.

Now, suddenly, only the 2012 Raiders are stupid, and the teams that came before them were some sort of juggernaut machine that consistently won...?

You're joking, right?

I mean, if you really want me to, I'll go find some of your posting 'gems' in the game threads of the 2010 and 2011 seasons. You can compare your complaints in those years against your complaints from this season - perhaps that will remind you of how 'competitive' the Raiders were, IN YOUR OPINION, over the previous two seasons.

Reggie McKenzie is the closest thing the Raiders have had to sensible leadership since Gruden fled in 2001. Now's not the time to look back at the disastrous recent past wistfully.

First of all, I'm not giving up on this team playing better football in 2012; secondly, there won't be a need for excuses in 2013 because the team will be competitive.

Screw this "eyes closed" nonsense - Reggie was handed a mediocre roster that was vastly over the cap, no draft picks and he made the only logical decision - gut the roster, take the cap hits and start cleaning up the ledger sheet.

What the hell did you want him to do?[/QUOTE]

Beg Hue to come back, help with personel and act as general counsel to all decisions pertaining to the well being of the franchise, oh, and restore those beautiful 8 win seasons.

Enough of this already. Hue tipped his hand when he declared that he would only answer to Mark Davis. How much more stuck on the past could you be?
    The path to success was to continue how things had run for the last forty years? Hue couldn't carry Al's sweat suit, let alone equal his football acumen.

One year turn around? You guys are killing me. There was so much wrong in Oakland it's probably going to take into next year to finish cleaning the slate.

It will be my great pleasure in another year or two to rub some of your noses in this when the Raiders, our Raiders, are competitive on a consistent basis.

Reggie and Dennis, carry on.....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    To the OP, Yes, McKenzie and Allen can take the Raiders back to respectability.

We never have been, or never will be the Niners....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast