Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Fred...maybe we can sticky this? So we can discuss after each game our chances and who we need to win, etc.

Obviously this week we should all be rooting for GB over MIN, CHI over SEA, DEN over TB and if we beat PHI then we should root for WSH I guess since the division will only be 1 game away but if we lose then I guess we'll need WSH to lose.

vCash
    If we lose one more it hasto be a non conference loss. We need to beat out the 3 NFC opponents we have left, giving us a 7-5 record vs NFC.

vCash
    this team always lets us down. they can play with any team but when it comes down to it they somehow lose and in the most heart breaking way possible. there's no question this team is capable of still winning this division. but like you said above, what are the odds they fix all the bonehead mistakes? horrible coaching leads to our poor discipline and it shows every game. ill still be watching and cheering every game but i need to see something to make me believe in this team, especially without lee, carter, murray, smith, etc.

vCash
    I agree Jfetters. I know exactly how you feel.

NO lost so that's good. 1 down 5 more games to go for week 13 (SEA, TB, MIN, WSH to lose and us to win to control the 6 seed). As long as we win on SNF though, MNF should be a win win for us. I still think I'd rather WSH win so we can control our own destiny week 17 for the division, knock on wood.

vCash
    Im pulling for a Washington win to tighten division race up so if we handle our business vs Phi n Was n wk 17 we would be 4-2 in our division and NY would be given that 3rd loss

vCash
    Hopefully there still have a shot for the last game of the season against WSH. I am.going to that game and it would be nice if it meant something lol.

vCash
    This team has'nt showed me anything to say they are going to make the playoffs. I say we finish 7-9, slim chance at 8-8, and out of the tournament.

vCash
    This is what will happen!

Week 13- Beat an injured and deflated PHI team
    Week 14- Get lucky bounces for ONCE vs a tough CIN team
    Week 15- Big Ben is still injured for some reason so we beat them
    Week 16- A recently eliminated NO team doesnt show up, we win
    Week 17- After beating the Giants on MNF in week 13, WSH loses tough ones in CLE and vs BAL and are eliminated after TB wins earlier in the day and knocks WSH out of the playoffs, we win.

We win division.

1st round= rematch of our MNF debacle vs CHI. This time there is actually more Boys fans because Jerrah implements the rule of selling tickets only to TX license holders.

2nd round= rematch of a tough SNF loss @ ATL. This time we run no huddle and light up the score, keeping Matty Ice winless in the postseason.

Champ weekend= rematch of the Ice Bowl. -25 degree wind chill in Titletown. Our pass rush clicks on ALL cylinders and we dismantle their awful O Line for a big win.

SB= Texas civil war. Wade Phillips ****s up. We win.

Ok just woke up from my fantasy.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM

Wow.....sounds like he's talking about Dallas....

vCash
    And its over.

vCash

The playoff machine is back!!

Thanks for the win Washington. Lets beat CIncy!

vCash
    Hopefully the Ravens come up big and beat WSH. Also, the Giants get the Saints after a day 10 break and the Saints hopefully will play a lot better than they did on Thursday. I cant see Brees having another bad game after his 5 INT performance.

vCash

We need to win the next 2 at home. I believe NY loses one of the next 2 games @ Atl n Bal.

vCash
    ATL, please for the love of God, beat NYG!

vCash

^ I was thinking the same thing! They better show up. I think ATL wins due to being able to hold onto the ball. NY will have their hands full like us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast