Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

The playoff machine is back!!

Funny. There are many ways we can make the playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

vCash
    regardless of whether or not the Cowboys make the playoffs they aren't winning the SB so what's the point?

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    regardless of whether or not the Cowboys make the playoffs they aren't winning the SB so what's the point?

You never know!! That's why the game is played. Making the playoffs is where it all starts. We managed to win the last 2 games with a completely depleted line and DeMarco Murray. These are some pieces that we are getting back just in time for a run. We started the first half of the season 3-5. Right now we are 2-0 in the second half of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    Who honestly thought the Giants were going to win in the playoffs AND the Superbowl last year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad IBCB View Post
    Who honestly thought the Giants were going to win in the playoffs AND the Superbowl last year?
    you have a point, but also consider how many times the cowboys have looked great on paper and fallen short.

good teams don't make careless mistakes. Can the Cowboys wake up tomorrow and change all of their "rookie" style mistakes? Sure, but what's the odds that happens and they get it all together for a dominate 2nd half of the season??

"

vCash
    we beat the browns and the eagles. That's not room for celebration.

"

vCash
    I am obsessed with this thing. Seems early this year but I dont care because I waste so much time on it lol. Thanks for posting PA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I am obsessed with this thing. Seems early this year but I dont care because I waste so much time on it lol. Thanks for posting PA.
    You are welcome!! I love looking at all of the possibilities. I was shocked when I put in home team wins.

vCash
    It seems like out of universal fairness Giants should crumble and one of us or Skins should get a playoff birth.

vCash
    I had the cows go 8-8 but still make the offs.
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samanjerry View Post
    I had the cows go 8-8 but still make the offs.
    Wouldn't that require us to be tied with the Giants and our 3 wins to get to 8-8 have to be against our division opponents.

vCash
    pigachoo's ears are all messed up
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Beat PHI and either CIN/PIT/NO and there's a good shot week 17 will be another play in divisional game. Hopefully we actually show up to the first half unlike last year's game. For some reason I can see 8-8 taking the division with WSH still playing NYG, BAL and us, and the NYG still playing WSH, GB, ATL, BAL, NO.

vCash
    Depsite my frustrations I still believe! Looking at WAS n NYG remaining schedule here is what I hope for. NY loss to GB, win vs WAS,giving them their 2nd divisional loss and losing to Atl, NO, n Bal putting them at 8-8. Was loss vs NYG n Bal putting them at 7-8 come wk 17. Its wishful thinking a this point but we need to just take care of our schedule n start off by beating Philly!

vCash
    I am tired of getting excited for this team. The door really is wide open. The final 5 games we have are just another example of what we have seen so many times since 2003. The division is there for the taking if we can take care of business but like I said, so many times we have fallen short. Will it be another repeat of it? Or will this team finally take the next step?

Like I said in my above post, 2 wins in our next 4 can seriously set up our week 17 game for a play in. 3 wins in our next 4 almost guarantees it. The sad part is that NO ONE on this forum will be surprised if we win our next 4 and then fall flat in week 17 and in the playoffs or if we win 1 of our final 5. It sucks but its the truth.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast