Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

AJ McCarron wants to be a Cowboy

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/01...09&feedID=4680

And we need a QB, just not in/from this upcoming draft class. I wouldn't mind picking up this kid and if he really is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan I'd want him even more. Let this kid sit a couple years, trade Romo for some return at that point and profit. Not sure we'd be in position to get this kid though.

vCash
    I would like to draft and sit this kid for a couple years...i think that is primary goal number one...Got make sure the ship keeps moving. A QB does it....however, we do need to sure up offensive and defensive lines.

vCash
    Exactly why I would love to solve as much of the OL and DL problems as possible this year and go after a QB next year.

vCash

AJ McCarron wants to be a Cowboy

Then he can transfer to OSU

vCash
    ^lol good one. I assume you are not a fan of his? Why not? Not trying to argue, just curious.

vCash
    I am not a big believer in McCarron...he's not bad, but he benefits from having the team that he does in alabama...I am not overly impressed...

and, some of you guys just want him here becasue of his gf...she will soon dump him like a hot potatoe once hollywood comes a callin'...

vCash
    Lets get him and his OL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baazinakon View Post
    Exactly why I would love to solve as much of the OL and DL problems as possible this year and go after a QB next year.
    Solve the OL and DL problems in a big way and I will bet you a buck we wont be worrying about QB. I think Tony is the least of our issues with this poorly designed team courtesy of Jerry Jones.

vCash
    No thanks he has meltdowns on the field or times when he losses it completely and breaks down, during the LSU game no thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I am not a big believer in McCarron...he's not bad, but he benefits from having the team that he does in alabama...I am not overly impressed...

and, some of you guys just want him here becasue of his gf...she will soon dump him like a hot potatoe once hollywood comes a callin'...
    I agree. I think he benefits greatly from the guys around him. You put him behind this Dallas O-Line and he would look terrible. Though seeing his gf in a Cowboys jersey... lol

"God knows that I'm not a saint, but I am a Dallas Cowboy." -Rayfield Wright

vCash
    Romo will be our QB for two more seasons then Jones will do whatever it takes for Johnny Football. Hes watching the situation like the Emperor from Star Wars.

vCash
    Who cares what he wants to be? He's never gonna be a good NFL QB, he's immobile, has average arm strength, and minimal big play ability. His greatest benefit from his college career was that he played with a plethora of NFL talent especially on the OL. You guys really would prefer McCarron over Romo?