Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    vCash
    Them signing Greinke hurts. As much as I don't want to give them credit, Greinke is definitely a top of the rotation arm. That was their biggest weakness, much like left field is ours. Unlike us though they addressed it and spent the money.

I won't hand the division to them as the Giants are still very good, but I think they're probably better as a whole then we are.

vCash
    Grienke is not worth 24 million a year. Still not worried about LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd actually prefer Melky to Swisher or most any of the available bats.
    Me too...Melky's game is much more suitable for our team/park

Sitting On Top of the Pedestal!!!!
    TEAMS: SF GIANTS/GS WARRIORS/NL ARSENAL/SF NINERS/ HI WARRIORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    Them signing Greinke hurts. As much as I don't want to give them credit, Greinke is definitely a top of the rotation arm. That was their biggest weakness, much like left field is ours. Unlike us though they addressed it and spent the money.

I won't hand the division to them as the Giants are still very good, but I think they're probably better as a whole then we are.
    I just can't see how Greinke is a top of the rotation arm for a really good team (#1 pitcher). He's def. really solid and is a great #2 that is getting paid best pitcher in baseball money. Def. upgrades the Dodgers but should not put them easily in the driver seat for the division.

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d79cheese View Post
    If we had signed Melky to come back and play LF would you guys be upset? It's a serious question because it seems like most people on here are upset they didn't swap players, therefore we are just being complacent. Bringing Melky back would have been pretty much keeping the same team as last year (obviously we didn't have him for the last month and postseason).

It definitely doesn't feel all that well to see the Dodgers spending a boat load of mondy in FA. But they pretty much have the same offense that has serious question marks, and one of the pitchers brought in is a total unknown. One reason the Giants have been the best team in the West overal the past 3 seasons is that they are 36 games above .500 against the West in that time. If they continue to play really well against the west, they have an outstanding chance of winning the diviison again, regardless if it's with the same cast as last season
    I'd be stoked as hell, plus he was had at a bargain. I would have given him 2 years $16 mil without thinking twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash

2013 Offseason Discussion: Part 2

Melky is much better value than swish cheaper, playing with something to prove, and wouldn't cost a draft pick. Not to mention he's had success in our yard PEDs or not

vCash
    But what if he was suspended again? Then that money would be going no where, it's highly unlikely but he could screw up again, he didn't make any fans with the ownership group either..

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465