Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^pay raises for a few people. Pence, Romo to name a few.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    We need the NY persuasion. Swisher, Pagan, and Pence would be a great trio, with Blanco as our 4th guy. The trio would bond, even go out to dinner and clubs. I'm lovin it, Swisher easily adds 23-20 home runs to the line up. Forget about budget, the team has plenty of money. Nick had a lot of RBI's as well.

Pagan
    Scutaro
    Sandoval
    Posey
    Pence
    Swisher
    Belt
    Crawford

Swisher has hit 21 or more homers in each of the last 8 seasons. Thank you.
    I laughed.

vCash
    At least we dodged a Ludwick bullet, but do they really expect us to buy that the likes of Hairston is too pricey for them?

#SFGiants want RH OF bat and had 2-year deal set up with Ryan Ludwick before Scutaro tapped them out. Now even Hairston too pricy for them
    -Baggs

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash

Add Swisher PLZ....

Swisher pagan and pence out at clubs

vCash

2013 Offseason Discussion: Part 2

Ludwick would have sucked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Swisher pagan and pence out at clubs

Not feasible? Well, Pagan and Swisher married so then again... It'll have to be a dinner like in that Drew Barrymore and Redsocks movie when the fans got pissed at Damon having dinner with his teammates lol that was great, see vid below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82wWSd28Zs8
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 12-05-2012 at 01:01 PM.

vCash
    This doesn't need its own thread.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clementi View Post
    Yes I agree 100%. This guy completes our team. I have a payroll question. If we are losing Huff (10 mil). Melky (4 mil). Sanchez (4 mil). Wilson (6 mil). Rowand (12 mil). Pagan (5 mil). Scutaro (3 mil). Affeldt (3 mil). Comes off the books from 2012. How does adding Scutaro (6.6 mil). Affeldt (6 mil). And Pagan (7 mil) put us at our limit. In my mind you also have to take into account the contracts of the 3 people that resigned and just look at those as slight raises. They technically came off the books too or else your adding their salaries twice. So really Pagan is 3 more mil a year. Affeldt the same. And Scutaro the same. They spent about 9 million more this season to bring the same team back. But Rowand Huff Sanchez Wilson Melky add up to more then 9 mil.

They have plenty of money in my mind to get get swisher. 3 years 36 million.
    Just as twg and downsos said, you also have to take into consideration arbitration raises. Posey alone is projected to get a raise of 5.5M and then there's Casilla, Romo, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    At least we dodged a Ludwick bullet, but do they really expect us to buy that the likes of Hairston is too pricey for them?

-Baggs
    Hairston too pricy? Jeez. But thank goodness Ludwick was kicked to the curb. I knew it wouldn't take long for Sabean to target him.

Not feasible? Well, Pagan and Swisher married so then again... It'll have to be a dinner like in that Drew Barrymore and Redsocks movie when the fans got pissed at Damon having dinner with his teammates lol that was great, see vid below

I love Fever Pitch .

vCash
    Guys i usually tend to believe baggs when he says we are capped out... Also shows we offered ludwick a 2 year deal. Goes to show giants arent crazy over swisher. He will not be a giant so no point getting your hopes up. Trust me, i Really wanted him to be a giant.

vCash

I never thought I would say this to a little kid but holy **** you are a loser. Get a life.

vCash
    Yup. A good hitter that actually wants to play at AT&T for the Giants and put this lineup over the top, but they refuse. I don't get it.

vCash
    Kinda funny how they can win 2 World Series in 3 years plus never shut up about their 165 game sellout streak at a park full of goofballs wearing panda hats, and can only afford to add ~$10 million to the payroll.

vCash
    If they could get swisher for one year they would increase the payroll for that. But if it would take a four year deal to get him now u have to factor in posey's mega extension that will be coming and Sandoval will be due a huge raise by 2015 unless the giants part ways. Sabean will find someone that will help win games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ha. There's always an excuse and there's always going to be players that are due extensions.
    Not excuses. It's called having a budget and u have to plan for the future and not just the present. Giants don't have to apologize for a 140 million dollar payroll. And just because they might be done with free agents doesn't mean they can't make a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh really? I've never heard of a budget before.
    U want to blame the giants not signing another marquee player on other excuses when it boils down to their budget and that's it. All I know is last offseason the majority posters here hated pagan and thought torres was an equal if not better player. Also the majority were against melky and thought sanchez was still a very good pitcher. I will trust what the giants decide to do. But anyone calling the giants cheap when they have three players making at least 20 million dollars next season is crazy.

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast