Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Giants signed RHP Fabio Castillo to a minor league contract.
    Castillo registered a 3.54 ERA, 1.27 WHIP and 41/26 K/BB ratio across 56 innings of relief this past season between Double-A Frisco and Triple-A Round Rock -- minor league affiliates of the Rangers. The 23-year-old Dominican right-hander projects as a middle reliever.
    Hopefully he can develop better control with the Giants

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats
    Splifftone, OptiskeptSF and Ciaban have a lot in common

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    I was not aware that membership to prosportsdaily was a requirement to be a serious fan of a team, I guess a lot of people have been doing it wrong their whole lives.

I'm not sure if you've noticed but all this baseball forum does is link mlbtraderumors posts and try and kill time by entertaining ourselves between games and offseasons. With all your 4k+ posts you still know almost nothing about baseball.. I'm pretty sure you're the guy that said Griffey Jr was a better player/had a better career than Barry Bonds.
    i never said it was, I'm not sure why you are under that impression.

I am that guy, don't hate griffy jr, if it wasn't for the injuries he would have played much longer, maybe if he took steroids to help "heal" he would have been blasting 40+ bombs into his late 30's early 40's like others from that era, i hope i don't get blamed for starting another bonds discussion considering i didn't bring him up.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I ****ing hated that movie....otherwise I don't see the connection.
    it was a joke, i didn't see it either, was it really that bad?
    Last edited by ciaban; 11-23-2012 at 02:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    i never said it was not sure that why you are under that impression.
    I am that guy, don't hate griffy jr, if it wasn't for the injuries he would have played much longer, maybe if he took steroids to help "heal" he would have been blasting 40+ bombs into his late 30's early 40's like others from that era, i hope i don't get blamed for starting another bonds discussion considering i didn't bring him up.

it was a joke, i didn't see it either, was it really that bad?
    Compared to the first 3 it was pretty bad.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    the giants aren’t sure they’re willing to commit to angel pagan for as many years as he’s seeking, olney reports. But the giants do believe they’ll find a way to re-sign second baseman marco scutaro.
    - mlbtr

Ariana Grande

vCash
    "find a way" doesn't sound very reassuring.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    - mlbtr
    I saw this on facebook, wonder what kind of deal he's seeking.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I really prefer Swisher over Pagan, but...

On November 9, 2012, Swisher declined a $13.3 million one-year qualifying offer from the Yankees, making him a free agent. Under the new collective bargaining agreement, the Yankees will receive a first-round pick from the team that signs Swisher. - Newsweek

So, I would think he would get at least 14 million a season, but wanting more if he can get it. But giving up a 1st round pick I didn't know about. Do they get the choice or can we give them any 1st round pick ?

^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

vCash
    Swisher probably wants a longer term deal, could be his one big payday considering his age.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Swisher probably wants a longer term deal, could be his one big payday considering his age.
    absolutely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RTL View Post
    Hopefully he can develop better control with the Giants
    The Giants also signed a guy named Fabio Castro to a minor league deal recently

vCash
    since its starting to look like we may not sign pagan, and hamilton is prob too much too...I would be happy with signing victorino and cody ross.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    since its starting to look like we may not sign pagan, and hamilton is prob too much too...I would be happy with signing victorino and cody ross.
    Ross hopefully is not an option. He's only a platoon hitter and doesn't hit righties well.

Career vs righties- .253/.312/.415
    Career vs lefties- .284/.353/.575

And Ross' numbers were inflated due to playing at Fenway.

2012 Home- .298/.356/.565
    2012 Away- .232/.294/.390

He's looking for a 3yr/25M contract. No thanks.

Ariana Grande

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    - mlbtr
    Good. I want Scutaro to stay, but Pagone can find himself gone. If we overpay anyone with a big contract it needs to be someone huge, and worth the risk.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I think we need to find some one year deals and bide time until next years FA class

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    How ironic is it that Detroit has beef with us in both football and baseball now. I remember thinking back before game 1, man, they already hate us for the handshake incident, if we beat them in the WS their fans on here will hate our city even more.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast