Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 967
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    vCash
    1500
    Still say trade Timmy before its too late
    Last edited by WilsonFan; 12-05-2012 at 12:52 AM.

  2. #647
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,357
    vCash
    1500
    Hank Schulman retweeted me... life = complete:

    Agreed (tho I have no confirmation they've talked). RT @SPearlst: 1st name that comes to mind... Jason Grilli
    https://twitter.com/hankschulman/sta...84494497742849
    #3in5


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    vCash
    1500
    Looks like the swisher days could be slowly coming to a close. Marco 3 years for 20 mil

    https://twitter.com/csnbaggs/status/276180661348470784

  4. #649
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,357
    vCash
    1500
    You posted that 2 min ago and there's already a thread dedicated to it.
    #3in5


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

  5. #650
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,357
    vCash
    1500
    I want Corey Hart.
    #3in5


    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonFan View Post
    Still say trade Timmy before its too late
    Why? It's one bad year.

    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I want Corey Hart.
    I'd be happy with him, but I think he might have inflated numbers from playing at Miller Park. He's got a difference in career home/away OPS of .126.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 12-05-2012 at 01:31 AM.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  7. #652
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    The Rays were 3 game back of the Wild Card when the season ended. Your wrong again. It's ludicrous to think he didn't do well because he was in contention. This year just proved why you're wrong. He didn't just hit .325, which I really don't put much stock in batting average anyway, but he also had a .806 OPS which is above average and a .352 wOBA.

    I agree with you he did nothing for us, but to believe he didn't do anything strictly because we were in contention is downright ridiculous reasoning. He has a career .733 OPS. That's just about average. You're making him out to be some scrub. Over an eight year career, numbers don't lie. I don't why you're saying, "numbers lie".

    So you're saying Beltran doesn't show up when it's crunch time? Well he only batted .323/.346/.495 .396 wOBA with us and has the best OPS in Postseason history. You're wrong again. You don't judge a hitter's worth by looking at their batting average which you seem to do because you only provided Keppinger's and Beltran's average.
    Thought you learned proper usage in 1st grade?

    clementi has no idea what he is talking about, he's talking out of his ***.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  8. #653
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Thought you learned proper usage in 1st grade?

    clementi has no idea what he is talking about, he's talking out of his ***.
    I am ashamed of myself. I hate it when I do that.

    Totally agree about clementi.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  9. #654
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,751
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I am ashamed of myself. I hate it when I do that.

    Totally agree about clementi.
    It was too easy.

    I actually liked Keppinger in his time with us too
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    vCash
    1500
    Because he is at best value for trade. We know Tim will want big money, might even test FA. Might as well get something for him.

  11. #656
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    52
    vCash
    1500
    Does anyone think delmon young is worth a look he is a good bat and we could use blanco as a defensive replacement.

  12. #657
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonFan View Post
    Because he is at best value for trade. We know Tim will want big money, might even test FA. Might as well get something for him.
    We're not going to get the return we could've coming off this season and being a free agent. Plus there's no one to replace him.

    Quote Originally Posted by cencal View Post
    Does anyone think delmon young is worth a look he is a good bat and we could use blanco as a defensive replacement.
    Hellllllll no to Young. He's terrible defensively and is just average with the bat (below average the past two seasons). He's strictly a DH.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonFan View Post
    Because he is at best value for trade. We know Tim will want big money, might even test FA. Might as well get something for him.
    How is he "at best value" for a trade? This makes no sense.



    Playoff Bochy.



  14. #659
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,751
    vCash
    1500
    Does he mean peak value? Because even at that point it's even worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    vCash
    1500
    Obviously he had his "best" value in recent years. What I'm trying to say is I think if we wait and he continues the struggles his value won't get us as good of a player. Right now he could go either way and I am sure there are plenty of clubs that would take that gamble. Or we don't trade him and he decides to test free agency. Just my opinion.

Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •