Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    We could so use a pass first PG

vCash
    pretty good game going right now, hope this will give them confident.

vCash
    Cousins comin' alive

vCash
    Lazy defense giving gasol the easy dunk

vCash
    Good game guys well deserved win and besides Kobe nobody played with any heart or sense of urgency...

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Just tell the Kings they're playing the Fakers every night, if they're going to play like this!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Good game guys well deserved win and besides Kobe nobody played with any heart or sense of urgency...
    Yep, Kobe was great like always.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    We could so use a pass first PG
    I've been saying this for the past 5 years! We got away with it during our glory days having Webber and Divac, and that's not a knock on Bibby at all.

Its tough for me to watch Hayes run the offense from the elbow... Every pass he makes is a tough pass because the defender takes 2 steps back and plays passing lanes.

Tyreke created tonight, I like that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I've been saying this for the past 5 years! We got away with it during our glory days having Webber and Divac, and that's not a knock on Bibby at all.

Its tough for me to watch Hayes run the offense from the elbow... Every pass he makes is a tough pass because the defender takes 2 steps back and plays passing lanes.

Tyreke created tonight, I like that!
    I agree, we get away with it when everyone else is able to create for themselves, but if our PG's can't score they're absolutely useless! They're bad on defense and they don't create for others. Our Defense can be just unreal at points which helps us with the fastbreak, but we won't be consistent until we get a play maker, and I don't think trading Tyreke for one is the answer either as he's actually one of the better players off the ball with his slashing. I'd rather see us try to either play Jimmer at the 1, or move T-Rob for a PG

vCash
    Where did all that offense come from? We looked really good tonight. The Kings played with some urgency. They played great defense, moved the ball around on offense, and shot the ball well. Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come. It was nice to see Arco rocking tonight.

vCash
    4 All-Stars, an MVP, and 3 DPOY's and they still couldn't beat us. **** the Lakers!!!

vCash
    Players of the game: Hayes, JT, Thornton, Evans, Salmons.

I thought our bigs were awesome tonight. Cousins didn't do much but scored a couple huge baskets late in the game. Hayes is the real pointguard of this team, sadly to say.

Also annoying how much Kobe complains after every non call.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

I thought our bigs were awesome tonight. Cousins didn't do much but scored a couple huge baskets late in the game. Hayes is the real pointguard of this team, sadly to say.

JT and Hayes severely outplayed Howard and Gasol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

He complains waaaaay to damn much. But he gets phantom calls all the damn time. If he flails his body there's 50% chance he's going to get the benefit of the doubt, which is complete bull*****

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    JT and Hayes severely outplayed Howard and Gasol.
    Howard looked really flat for most of the game which surprised me. He didn't seem into the game at all. I'll take it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post

Howard looked really flat for most of the game which surprised me. He didn't seem into the game at all. I'll take it!

He never looks into the game. He doesn't have that killer instinct. Doesn't have the fire to win. You never see him get that look in his eye like Kobe, KG, Duncan, Pierce, etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast