Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    This one felt good, really good. I was a fan tonight! Thanks Kings for the great effort! Tyreke please play like this again, j.t. please keep your head down and fight for everything, great job. Hayes ... man again he is the guy who keeps us in every game. Thornton, damn great shooting!! Get fired up for the ball games more often. I hope it wasn't one game, we looked good guys.

vCash
    We sure did!! It's great to see when our kings play good ball together. Also enjoying give Kobe & Dwight a good mouth full up close!! KINGS ALL DAY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JORGE209 View Post
    We sure did!! It's great to see when our kings play good ball together. Also enjoying give Kobe & Dwight a good mouth full up close!! KINGS ALL DAY!
    Did any of them give you a dirty look or say anything back??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Did any of them give you a dirty look or say anything back??
    Kobe never looked at us when myself and the other 2 guys in my row were yelling at him calling him a ball hog and a cry baby for calls he was complaining about but Dwight did look at us a few times when we would call him Dwight Coward and telling him how over rated he was and how it felt to be dominated by chuck hayes a smaller player! We kept yelling at him & Kobe the whole game lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JORGE209 View Post
    Kobe never looked at us when myself and the other 2 guys in my row were yelling at him calling him a ball hog and a cry baby for calls he was complaining about but Dwight did look at us a few times when we would call him Dwight Coward and telling him how over rated he was and how it felt to be dominated by chuck hayes a smaller player! We kept yelling at him & Kobe the whole game lol
    That's amazing. Howard's one of those players that takes that **** to heart too. You know his feeling were hurt.

Good **** Jorge!!!

vCash
    Dwight is and will always be a big baby in a monster's body.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Yeah, the only time I've ever gotten a reaction from Kobe is when I was sitting close to the Lakers bench and the hoop they were shooting by and I yelled "Kobe Bryant condoms! for protection you want for sex she doesn't!" and he gave me a nasty look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Good game guys well deserved win and besides Kobe nobody played with any heart or sense of urgency...
    **** the Lakers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandDaddyPurp View Post
    **** the Lakers!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234