Rebounds:           DeMarcus Cousins - 10.7      Dwight Howard - 11.7
    Assists:            Tyreke Evans - 3.1           Kobe Bryant - 5.4
    Blocks:             Jason Thompson - 1.3         Dwight Howard - 2.8
    Steals:             DeMarcus Cousins - 2.0       Metta World Peace - 1.6
    Field Goal %:       Jason Thompson - 51.3        Dwight Howard - 61.8
    3-Point %:          John Salmons - 37.5          Chris Duhon - 44.4

Key Matchup

Keith Smart vs Mike D'Antoni
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I like the Key Match-Up.

vCash
    Kinda want to see the game tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    I hate the Lakers. I really really hate them. I also hate that out of the handful of Kings games I get to see on TV every year, I have to listen to their broadcasters. Their color guy is one of the worst I have ever seen. Not only is he say the most ******** things I've ever heard during a basketball game, but he is also the most bias announcer I've ever seen. I want to punch him through my TV. He may lead me to watching the game on mute.
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    You can always watch the game online and hopefully get Grant and Jerry.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I will be in attendance in tonight's game front row seats Section 120 Row A Kings side under the basketball hoop Wearing my blue throwback Kings jersey supporting the team! Beat La!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmail123 View Post
    I hate the Lakers. I really really hate them. I also hate that out of the handful of Kings games I get to see on TV every year, I have to listen to their broadcasters. Their color guy is one of the worst I have ever seen. Not only is he say the most ******** things I've ever heard during a basketball game, but he is also the most bias announcer I've ever seen. I want to punch him through my TV. He may lead me to watching the game on mute.
    Preach it!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    You can always watch the game online and hopefully get Grant and Jerry.
    I could watch it from my couch on TV but I'm really considering going out tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by JORGE209 View Post
    I will be in attendance in tonight's game front row seats Section 120 Row A Kings side under the basketball hoop Wearing my blue throwback Kings jersey supporting the team! Beat La!
    If I decide to go I'll keep an eye out for the vintage jersey & the first round is on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmail123 View Post
    Lakers announcers biased? lol every other teams fan bases always compliment our guys for being unbiased they actually compliment the other teams the lakers play quite alot, idk what you hear when you hear the lakers guys

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Lakers announcers biased? lol every other teams fan bases always compliment our guys for being unbiased they actually compliment the other teams the lakers play quite alot, idk what you hear when you hear the lakers guys
    Yeah, I don't think they're particularly overly biased when compared to a bunch of others. They give our players some love. Although I'd obviously rather have ours (who are also good about praising the other team and saying when we get away with something).

No one compares to how absurdly one-sided the Trailblazers announcers are.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    If I wasn't a Kings fan I would still be a Laker hater! I doubt I'll be going to the game but for those who do, have fun, and let the chants of "beat la" rain down! We seem to play up to our competition so it should be a good game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    If I wasn't a Kings fan I would still be a Laker hater! I doubt I'll be going to the game but for those who do, have fun, and let the chants of "beat la" rain down! We seem to play up to our competition so it should be a good game.
    Unfortunately, I see the crowd being dominantly Laker fans tonight. Kings haven't been putting fans in the seats the past 4 or so games.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think they're particularly overly biased when compared to a bunch of others. They give our players some love. Although I'd obviously rather have ours (who are also good about praising the other team and saying when we get away with something).

No one compares to how absurdly one-sided the Trailblazers announcers are.
    Stu Lantz (the Lakers announcer) isn't particularly biased. He is, however, extremely annoying. The guy is a clown and he will always be known as Chick Hearn's b/tch.

In terms of biased announcers Portland's are pretty bad. Sean Elliott is also pretty terrible - Boogie can testify. But hands down the worst is Tommy Heinson in Boston.

For tonight's game, I'm saying Kings 106, Lakers 102. Lets go Kings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Stu Lantz (the Lakers announcer) isn't particularly biased. He is, however, extremely annoying. The guy is a clown and he will always be known as Chick Hearn's b/tch.

In terms of biased announcers Portland's are pretty bad. Sean Elliott is also pretty terrible - Boogie can testify. But hands down the worst is Tommy Heinson in Boston.

For tonight's game, I'm saying Kings 106, Lakers 102. Lets go Kings.
    I like the positive attitude!!!

The one thing we can count on, is Boogie coming to play. I don't think we'll see him lose control of his emotions too much tonight. He loves going against the "elite"!!!

vCash
    Tyreke told Peaches in the pregame interview that he would rather be playing PG. He said that's where he best fits.... hmmm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Tyreke told Peaches in the pregame interview that he would rather be playing PG. He said that's where he best fits.... hmmm
    And he's dominating on defense

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast