Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    The kind of injury it is, is very reminiscent of when billups came to ny. He was injured 3 times in not even half a season the same way nash was. Hasn't stayed healthy since.

I would be worried about Nash if I was an la fan.

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    The kind of injury it is, is very reminiscent of when billups came to ny. He was injured 3 times in not even half a season the same way nash was. Hasn't stayed healthy since.

I would be worried about Nash if I was an la fan.
    they are winning without him and their defense is better than if he was there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    That's true, but you can only do so much with Blake, Morris, and Duhon as your PG's for so long.....

vCash
    People are acting as if this injury had something to do with his age. It really didn't in any way. Freak play where he collided with another player at an awkward angle.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Over how many games?

Is SNash not the catalsyt to a chip?

Will they sustain without a superstar PG under MD?

Can Blake/Duhon get the job done?

I say no...

vCash
    thats what Im saying, atleast our D is better and it gives us time to find a backup and lets the backup PG's learn the PG dependant system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Over how many games?

Is SNash not the catalsyt to a chip?

Will they sustain without a superstar PG under MD?

Can Blake/Duhon get the job done?

I say no...
    Kobe is playing the PG role in the offense until Nash is out. When Nash comes back, they will both run it from time to time. Kobe has been great with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    People are acting as if this injury had something to do with his age. It really didn't in any way. Freak play where he collided with another player at an awkward angle.
    But he's very old for b-ball at this point though, and because of that it's going to be a lingering issue for him throughout the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-least-4-games

Everyone keeps talking about Bynum and Amare, but what about Nash? This Lakers team will never work unless Nash comes back to run the show. It seems like something that will linger for months.
    Oh noez!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Kobe is playing the PG role in the offense until Nash is out. When Nash comes back, they will both run it from time to time. Kobe has been great with it.
    not really but is filling a distributor role

key is nash coming back as you stated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    But he's very old for b-ball at this point though, and because of that it's going to be a lingering issue for him throughout the season.
    Unless they let him take extra time to come back and save the old mans legs. I think they should let him sit for another 3 weeks. 50 to 60 games is a good number for him to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-least-4-games

Everyone keeps talking about Bynum and Amare, but what about Nash? This Lakers team will never work unless Nash comes back to run the show. It seems like something that will linger for months.
    it's working just fine right now 5-1 in the last 6 games... i do agree though we need nash bad

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    not really but is filling a distributor role
    key is nash coming back as you stated
    So, what else would the PG do on offense, besides distribute and score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Hate to think it, but this is going to be Nash's last year. Once injuries start to take a toll on a 40 year old after he basically stayed relatively healthy his whole career, you know he sees the light approaching.

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Unless they let him take extra time to come back and save the old mans legs. I think they should let him sit for another 3 weeks. 50 to 60 games is a good number for him to play.
    Agreed. Nash doesn't have the same 75-80 game player he used to be playing for this Laker team. I agree with what you said about Kobe filling the distributor role and how that's working out fine for now, so it's safe for Nash for miss time now. It's only November.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast