Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Floor and ceiling of Barnes

Hey guys not sure if this topic has been covered in here since I'm new but I was wondering what u all think Barnes is potential is. My friend said Marvin williams and I totally disagree. I think he'll be alot better but my friend was saying he's too stiff and warriors should have got crowder because they need a slasher. He said barnes shot is overrated and he cant get too the hoop enough..Anyways, I think Barnes floor would be marvin williams with a better shot and ceiling is like a Danny Granger or Mashburn. What do y'all think? I know it's early but do u like what u see so far?

vCash
    Ehh Ronny brewer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by satchelcharge View Post
    Hey guys not sure if this topic has been covered in here since I'm new but I was wondering what u all think Barnes is potential is. My friend said Marvin williams and I totally disagree. I think he'll be alot better but my friend was saying he's too stiff and warriors should have got crowder because they need a slasher. He said barnes shot is overrated and he cant get too the hoop enough..Anyways, I think Barnes floor would be marvin williams with a better shot and ceiling is like a Danny Granger or Mashburn. What do y'all think? I know it's early but do u like what u see so far?
    I might agree with your friend if he said barnes and marvin williams have similer ceilings. I believe marvin williams is more talented than hes shown for one reason or another.

Barnes ceiling is probably close to a current Rudy Gay. His floor is a little bit bigger version of brandon rush. He will likely end up being at a similer level to wilson chandler(2 yrs ago)... maybe a little bit better. Its tuff to answer- because the barnes we see right now is not as agressive as he could be, maybe by january we'll have a better idea. If barnes had a little attitude, I think his game would make huuuuge strides.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Ehh Ronny brewer
    celing or floor?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Ceiling he's not that good

vCash
    Barnes is a franchise type player, one you build your team around. You'll see. I agree with Rudy Gay, but with much, much better defense..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Barnes is a franchise type player, one you build your team around. You'll see. I agree with Rudy Gay, but with much, much better defense..

Rudy gay? Hahahaha!!!!!!! What a pipe dream

vCash
    Biedrins becoming a 10 and 10 player? Thats a pipe dream. Barnes is a franchise type player, make no mistake about it.
    Last edited by MackShock; 11-10-2012 at 06:34 PM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Agreed completely. I think he will end up being the best player on this team.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Yeah, but hell need a couple years. Im hoping he takes advantage of his playing time as a starter. Im anticipating hell look like he does now, and that hes learning. And then im hoping hell make strides after the all star break.

What im not hoping for, but is a likely scenario - we give up on the season and go into tank mode..which allows Barnes to flourish.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    Agreed completely. I think he will end up being the best player on this team.
    Hey that's something u and I finally agree on haha! Yea man I'm with u 2-3 years he's the best player on this team. I think he gets a lot of knock for not getting to the basket. But if anyone has watched these first few games he attacks the baskets. They say he can't creat his one shot but what little he's done he puts the ball on the floor and makes his own shot.

It's similar to klay last season. He started the season off ruff finding his place on the team. With Barnes he's trying to not step on toes cuz there's a lot of talent on the team. He will learn to b aggressive and when he does watch out he will b a beast. I wish he would shoot more but it will come.

Barnes is a franchise player and u wanna talk cieling I think he has a strong chance to b a top 5 SF n the league. Well behind lebron and durant but right n the mix afterwards. He's a work horse first n the gym last to leave. He's bright and strong minded. Everything u want from a franchise player. The leagues best train to b the best and Barnes is training just give it time.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Ceiling he's not that good
    U have got to b kidding to think he's not that good... He's a developing rookie. On a stacked team. Look at all the other rookies that are killing it right now and they are asked to b the stars of the teams there on. Barnes isn't being asked to do that yet.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Floor: Below average starting SF.

Ceiling: Top 10 SF in the league (maybe 5th but he wont be better than Melo, Lebron, KD or Gay).

vCash
    Warriors may need to tank again to try to get a player like liliard. They can't make it with Steph

vCash
    completely offtopic dude

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast