Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

what does this mean??
    Refer to above JPEG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Nah, you're severely underestimating how many people actually know who Z-Bo is.

NBA Finals is like any other major sporting event: big cities, compelling story lines and superstars get ratings.

I love the Grizz, but I also loved the Spurs in 2007.
    Okay, I concede. But I still maintain that Zach Randolph can become a household name. He just needs a Wheaties appearance and a few interviews with Jimmy Kimmel and David Letterman wouldn't hurt.

vCash
    Oh man ... People are really underestimating boston when they finally gel and come together. Knicks lose in second round. Sorry boys. P.S yeah I have the crystal ball.
    Welcome to Miami

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P-O-Z View Post
    Oh man ... People are really underestimating boston when they finally gel and come together. Knicks lose in second round. Sorry boys. P.S yeah I have the crystal ball.
    lol.

i predicted boston-miami ecf in the preseason. see no reason to change that.

vCash
    A lakers-celtics finals would be better. Best rivalry in sports. I would also like to see a KG-Duncan finals, two of the best ever at that position going at it would be awesome.

titties

vCash
    "The days of fixing the league for teams drawing the most tv views are over. That era will be out the door when stern steps down in January. You have to earn your way to a championship." - Me

I also find it funny that all the Lakers-Heat fans keep saying the knicks won't make it past the first round, I'm still not sure what there deal is with NY.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I'll be honest with you guys, I would not want to see this Finals, it would be a bloodbath and the Knicks would get slaughtered.

vCash
    I see the ECF being between Boston and Miami as well mainly because I would love to see a Celtics-Lakers finals again.. This time it's for all the marbles!

vCash
    Knicks vs Lakers would be huge. And if somehow Stern could make it happen, Knicks vs Miami/Boston would be huge as well. If anyone could find a way around that conference thing its Stern.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    "The days of fixing the league for teams drawing the most tv views are over. That era will be out the door when stern steps down in January. You have to earn your way to a championship." - Me

I also find it funny that all the Lakers-Heat fans keep saying the knicks won't make it past the first round, I'm still not sure what there deal is with NY.
    What I took out of this post: Stern is screwing over my favorite team.

Which would be absolutely stupid because why would he screw over the biggest market in the country? Wasn't Stern a Knick fan when he grew up too?

And the reason why people are saying that is because the Knicks haven't made it out of the first round in over a decade and their big star has only made it out once out of 9 tries.

vCash
    Can the Knicks & Heat fans just get along?

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    ^ that'll never happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    Can the Knicks & Heat fans just get along?
    no. never have, never will lol.

Obviously NYK making the finals would draw huge ratings. Same for either LA team and the heat. or a BOS-LAL final.

vCash
    HEAT vs Lakers or OKC or Spurs or Memphis or Denver would be more huge and better for the NBA. IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    lol.

i predicted boston-miami ecf in the preseason. see no reason to change that.
    You don't watch games do you? Bet you sold Marlins jerseys in Cuba too.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast