Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    What happened to all the 6'6" dunking shooting guards? Seemed like during the 2000's there was so many of them. Now we have all these combo guards flopping the NBA.
    Fixed

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    That's what happens when you rely on athleticism. When you are in your 30's you will look like a shell of your self. Greatest dunker of all-time though
    Future Ace

vCash
    He could still be like this and like Kobe if he wasnt lazy like his cousin Tmac....he never kept his body in good shape and is now fat.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    He could still be like this and like Kobe if he wasnt lazy like his cousin Tmac....he never kept his body in good shape and is now fat.
    jesus ****ing christ. are you a sports psychologist? physical therapist? orthopedic surgeon? do you know the man?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    all hops no heart.

vCash
    how did he not keep his body in shape? NO ONE can maintain the physique they maintained in there 20s. It's just not natural even if you run everyday and hit the gym you still can't maintain the amount of physicality you had in your prime 20s. It's called being a human. And fathertime sucks I hate it. Vince was the man.

the first time I ever saw Vince Carter dunk in a game was the most exciting rush I've witnessed in sports (I've never had one of my team's win a ship) and it's also a curse cuz now watching the NBA or sports is not nearly as exciting

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

vCash
    it was spoiling to say the least. Because there's nothing like it now and we wasted prime VC/Tmac/AI years whining about how there not as good as Jordan, not as long as longevity as whomever, bla bla, and now there gone. Shame on us. If there was no Jordan, VC/Tmac/AI wouldn't have any hate and would be appreciated in their aging process more. Life's tough, the "good ol days" always gotta come to an end

edit: 25 points tnight. In 22 min. still got some game left!! (..I totally remember being somewhat mad now when VC didnt drop 30 some games with the Raps..)
    Last edited by ThuglifeJ; 11-22-2012 at 12:32 AM.

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123