Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Ryan Clark Undercover Interviewing Ed Reed After the Game In the Away Locker Room

http://www.baltimoresun.com/videogal...ers-Ryan-Clark

Glad to see rivals having fun, even after a tough loss.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    More proof that we as fans probably take things harder than the actual athletes playing the game.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Talked about this on local sports radio today. The Pens-Flyers rivalry is much more intense then Steelers-Ravens because unlike the NFL those guys hate eachother on and off the ice. These guys cant wait for the game to be over to go hug one another, and take pictures.

Wish it was like the 70s where teams had that hate for eachother but its not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Talked about this on local sports radio today. The Pens-Flyers rivalry is much more intense then Steelers-Ravens because unlike the NFL those guys hate eachother on and off the ice. These guys cant wait for the game to be over to go hug one another, and take pictures.

Wish it was like the 70s where teams had that hate for eachother but its not.
    Clark & Reed literally grew up together. They were childhood friends. I think the rivalry is very real, but there is a large respect level.

I think for the most part of the rivalry their is a type of hatred between the players, but there is a level of respect as well.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    I remember Tillman saying before that he doesn't even like watching football.
    Mike...
    ... when talking Notre Dame football

vCash
    In the NFL if they do this its cool and they are being good sports, In the NBA there being ******* and are too close of friends

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    More proof that we as fans probably take things harder than the actual athletes playing the game.
    The word fan is short for fanatic. If you have a bad day at work, does that mean you can't laugh with your friends after it's over?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    The word fan is short for fanatic. If you have a bad day at work, does that mean you can't laugh with your friends after it's over?
    Don't misunderstand what I wrote, I like seeing things like that.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    I would think the pros have healthy respect for each other, even as they hate each other in the spirit of competition. The SoundFX episodes show that many players trash talk, but most do so in a friendly way. I'm down with that; to some extent pro sports is a brotherhood. It's probably a result of free agency; guys in the past could really hate each other because it was like an extension of college, where your tribe was the end-all-be-all. Nowadays players see each other as professionals for hire, and hating a team is different from hating the players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    hard to really care about a rialry when you are millionare really. defiently more for the fans
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)