Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Just keep Punk away froms tables. He doesn't need it and everybody that has been in a stable/faction with him has done NOTHING in the wwe. Gallows/Otunga/Hot chick with no hair/Wendy's girl/Justin Gabs/Mason Ryan etc. Where are they now? Seth Rollins can be a star in wwe dont waste him.
    I think that is more on WWE. The SES concept was amazing. That Punk was by far the best. With the longer hair and crazy beard, he was nuts. They could have done alot more with that but screwed it up.

vCash
    Guys like gallows didnt have the talent like a rollins or a ambrose not even close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I think that is more on WWE. The SES concept was amazing. That Punk was by far the best. With the longer hair and crazy beard, he was nuts. They could have done alot more with that but screwed it up.
    I thought they ended it because Mercury got injured and Serena got fired? I liked SES too but when they had Big Show beat them in a 3 on 1 I knew it was over. The one thing I don't want to happen is for Punk to treat these 3 like children like they made him do before with Nexus & SES. Something just tells me that WWE will mess this up.

But it seems that this is setting up CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar somewhere down the line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I thought they ended it because Mercury got injured and Serena got fired? I liked SES too but when they had Big Show beat them in a 3 on 1 I knew it was over. The one thing I don't want to happen is for Punk to treat these 3 like children like they made him do before with Nexus & SES. Something just tells me that WWE will mess this up.

But it seems that this is setting up CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar somewhere down the line
    My point was more that WWE didn't really give Punk much to work with. If they would have had SES with talent like these three guys do, the faction would have been more successful and lasted longer.

They basically stuck him with jobbers or talent that wasn't really over and hoped that one of them would get a bit of a rub out of it and they could do something with them.

vCash
    Punk was the only one that came out of SES to get a legitimate push. The same could be said when Joey Mercury was in MNM with Melina and Nitro (John Morrison)

Punk vs Lesnar would be a good feud/match because both guys are connected to Paul Heyman. Watching both guys fight over Paul E would be very entertaining

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    He's about to blow the doors off Raw!

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    can't wait for tonight! first time in a while I'm pumped for raw before it starts
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I was thinking that around RR or EC they could tease a Lesnar return to help Punk/Rollins/Ambrose/Reigns but then they turn on him or something

vCash
    Having Ambrose in the mix alone will make this RAW all the more interesting to watch. The guy is very Raven/Brian Pillman in his promos.

Detroit Lions (7-2)
    AAL - Teryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator)

-----
    Detroit Pistons (3-6)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

vCash
    Can't wait for this tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I just watched part of the Punk dvd this weekend - and that was by far the best work he's done. His look, his promos, everything was just great.. of course he wasn't really surrounded by much talent. He said on the dvd that he basically hand picked Gallows and Mercury for the group - so maybe some of it's failures was on him for surrounding himself with guys he liked but maybe who weren't all that talented.

vCash
    They better not troll us like Jericho did lol

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    They better not troll us like Jericho did lol
    Jericho trolling us was the best

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    source: The wrestling observer

michael cole interviewing the 3 nxt superstars is expected to kick off the second hour of wwe raw tonight.
    cant wait

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    I just watched part of the Punk dvd this weekend - and that was by far the best work he's done. His look, his promos, everything was just great.. of course he wasn't really surrounded by much talent. He said on the dvd that he basically hand picked Gallows and Mercury for the group - so maybe some of it's failures was on him for surrounding himself with guys he liked but maybe who weren't all that talented.
    I didn't know Punk hand picked them. Interesting. I didn't really have a problem with them being aligned with them, and the way they explained Gallows saying he acted that way when he was Festus because he was on drugs made sense. The SES reminded me of Raven's Flock and even when they got rid of those guys I wish they would have gotten others to align with Punk and kept it going as a Jim Jones cult leader.

I know everyone loves Punks promo from last year on Raw before MITB, but I think his work in the Royal Rumble when he took the mic and went on a rant was actually better. That rant was amazing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast