Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How is it that you all know about these strangers?

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    Youtube, I heard alot of folks talking about Ambrose so I checked his old stuff out all the way til now and he is a awesome heel and found out about Rollins also who will be a nice Face.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    FYI on Main Event they attacked Santino & Kidd

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    http://www.reverbnation.com/damnitto...ource=facebook

Rumor theme for the group Damn It To Hell - I'm Telling You I ****s with it

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Well, unlike what you said in the other thread, some of us watch NXT. A lot of us are familiar with their stuff through their RoH, Independent days and others by catching up with their stuff on YouTube.

Do you not read any wrestling news / spoilers from the net?

vCash
    Look them up on Wrestling news sites and Youtube

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash

vCash
    I hope this trio isn't apart of a stable with Punk. The these on there own i think could generate interest in another angle away from Punk. Punk right now is the only thing thats even close to Must-see TV on RAW. If these 3 can generate a big enough buzz and give another reason to watch i dont want it to be with Punk. If these 3 our in a stable with Punk, cool. I know it will be awesome. I just cant wait for Monday. I hope we get some answers. Should be good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    I hope this trio isn't apart of a stable with Punk. The these on there own i think could generate interest in another angle away from Punk. Punk right now is the only thing thats even close to Must-see TV on RAW. If these 3 can generate a big enough buzz and give another reason to watch i dont want it to be with Punk. If these 3 our in a stable with Punk, cool. I know it will be awesome. I just cant wait for Monday. I hope we get some answers. Should be good
    I want them to be in a stable lead by Punk, but I get what you are saying.

The last thing I want to see is these guys being shadowed by Punk.

The WWE needs to let these guys shine. Making them pions in Punk's title reign would be bad.

Let these guys be a part of Punk's reign, but give them a chance to also show how good they are on their own if that makes sense. I want to see the full personality and wrestling skills of all three of these guys.

Its not impossible to do this. The NWO famously did this. The NWO wasn't only about Hogan and Bischoff.

Having them in a stable with Punk can be brilliant if done right. It can help them as much as it can help strengthen Punk/Heyman if this is done right.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I want them to be in a stable lead by Punk, but I get what you are saying.

The last thing I want to see is these guys being shadowed by Punk.

The WWE needs to let these guys shine. Making them pions in Punk's title reign would be bad.

Let these guys be a part of Punk's reign, but give them a chance to also show how good they are on their own if that makes sense. I want to see the full personality and wrestling skills of all three of these guys.

Its not impossible to do this. The NWO famously did this. The NWO wasn't only about Hogan and Bischoff.

Having them in a stable with Punk can be brilliant if done right. It can help them as much as it can help strengthen Punk/Heyman if this is done right.
    Hopefully Heyman can handle and book this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    http://www.reverbnation.com/damnitto...ource=facebook

Rumor theme for the group Damn It To Hell - I'm Telling You I ****s with it
    kind of reminds me of Drew Macs theme
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Just keep Punk away froms tables. He doesn't need it and everybody that has been in a stable/faction with him has done NOTHING in the wwe. Gallows/Otunga/Hot chick with no hair/Wendy's girl/Justin Gabs/Mason Ryan etc. Where are they now? Seth Rollins can be a star in wwe dont waste him.
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Just keep Punk away froms tables. He doesn't need it and everybody that has been in a stable/faction with him has done NOTHING in the wwe. Gallows/Otunga/Hot chick with no hair/Wendy's girl/Justin Gabs/Mason Ryan etc. Where are they now? Seth Rollins can be a star in wwe dont waste him.
    how much did you really expect form a lot of those?

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    how much did you really expect form a lot of those?
    Well Gallows I thought could be a pretty good upper mid card. Otunga has the look and size to be a top heel in vkms eyes so more then they have been.
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Well Gallows I thought could be a pretty good upper mid card. Otunga has the look and size to be a top heel in vkms eyes so more then they have been.
    agreed, but im pretty sure gallows was doomed when the made him festus. otunga has the size and look, but he can't wrestle for ****

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast