Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I didn't know Punk hand picked them. Interesting. I didn't really have a problem with them being aligned with them, and the way they explained Gallows saying he acted that way when he was Festus because he was on drugs made sense. The SES reminded me of Raven's Flock and even when they got rid of those guys I wish they would have gotten others to align with Punk and kept it going as a Jim Jones cult leader.

I know everyone loves Punks promo from last year on Raw before MITB, but I think his work in the Royal Rumble when he took the mic and went on a rant was actually better. That rant was amazing.
    That RR rant when he eliminated a bunch of dudes and kept grabbing the mic in between was the moment that just elevated Punk in my eyes. It was pure gold

vCash
    What is there to like about Ambrose? He doesn't even look believable as a wrestler.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    What is there to like about Ambrose? He doesn't even look believable as a wrestler.
    And Stone Cold does? There's more to this business then being 6'6 250lbs. Ambrose has incredible mic skills and some rare wrestling skills that should elevate him far beyond the average wrestler in the WWE and it's absolutely absurd to think if you knew anything about him, you would question that.

Look up Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose promos. This is World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT, and flat out, half the **** out there ain't cutting it. Ambrose and Rollins will be a breath of fresh air into this industry.

You know what, I've said enough. This post is over.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    I saw some silly promo with Ambrose on the floor looking homeless and drunk. I don't even believe him when he's acting.

When Ryback was down in the middle of the ring and it was Ambrose alone, he looked like a fat overweight child trying his best to hurt Ryback.

The guy who barely speaks, however, looks like he'll get the job done. I hope they don't turn him into another Mason Ryan.

I'm not sure what to make of the Cm punk looking and sounding guy but I have more faith in him than some sloppy dopey looking Ambrose.

Over and out.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    They better not troll us like Jericho did lol
    that was the greatest thing ever
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I didn't know Punk hand picked them. Interesting. I didn't really have a problem with them being aligned with them, and the way they explained Gallows saying he acted that way when he was Festus because he was on drugs made sense. The SES reminded me of Raven's Flock and even when they got rid of those guys I wish they would have gotten others to align with Punk and kept it going as a Jim Jones cult leader.

I know everyone loves Punks promo from last year on Raw before MITB, but I think his work in the Royal Rumble when he took the mic and went on a rant was actually better. That rant was amazing.

that was freaking great
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I saw some silly promo with Ambrose on the floor looking homeless and drunk. I don't even believe him when he's acting.

When Ryback was down in the middle of the ring and it was Ambrose alone, he looked like a fat overweight child trying his best to hurt Ryback.

The guy who barely speaks, however, looks like he'll get the job done. I hope they don't turn him into another Mason Ryan.

I'm not sure what to make of the Cm punk looking and sounding guy but I have more faith in him than some sloppy dopey looking Ambrose.

Over and out.
    So what you are saying is that you basically don't know what you are talking about because you know barely anything about these guys, but yet you have a negative opinion because they don't look like He-Man.

There is a whole list of pretty succesful people who are/were in WWE/WWF with unspectacular bodyframes, especially when they are standing next to someone like Ryback, so the best suggestion is to watch some more first.
    And if it turns out you don't like it you can always turn the tv to another channel obviously.

vCash
    I gave up talking to that kid^^

vCash
    Daniel Bryan - Punk - Dolph Ziggler - Miz - Jeff Hardy - Jericho - Rey - Eddie all do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I've seen footage of Ambrose and I gotta say he fits the mold as a wrestler. His wrestling ability fits the mold of Punk and Bryan and he could actually be better than those 2 guys if given the right situation. Give him a chance to step foot in the ring with ANYBODY

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    that was the greatest thing ever
    It was but got me pissed lol I would be like speak !!!

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    He is trolling if serious don't comeback in here lol

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    And Stone Cold does? There's more to this business then being 6'6 250lbs. Ambrose has incredible mic skills and some rare wrestling skills that should elevate him far beyond the average wrestler in the WWE and it's absolutely absurd to think if you knew anything about him, you would question that.

Look up Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose promos. This is World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT, and flat out, half the **** out there ain't cutting it. Ambrose and Rollins will be a breath of fresh air into this industry.

You know what, I've said enough. This post is over.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    They just need to let Ambrose be that crazy son of ***** we seen him as before WWE

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    I'm already getting sick of these guys. They will be fan favorites for a month or two like Nexus, NWO etc then people will get sick of them. Then they go to singles competitions like Nexus. After that the same thing repeats with another stable.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast