Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    call me crazy but 52-108 is more impressive then 33-44

first off, the guy who scored 33-44 was going up against a defense that wanted to give him an open lane so they have more possessions.

taylor was double and tripled teamed, and still hit 38% of his 3 pt attempts, 71 total 3 point attempts

take in account stamina, and thats freaking unbelievable, shooting 71 3 pointers almost all contested with 2-3 guys in your face.

the guys a very good shooter and this award is definetly deserved.

none of you could hit 10 out of 71 3 pointers with 2-3 guys in your face. literally he was playing 1v5 and won, thats ridiculous. It's D3, but D3 guys are all at least average, they can all shoot, pass, and play a little d.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    call me crazy but 52-108 is more impressive then 33-44

first off, the guy who scored 33-44 was going up against a defense that wanted to give him an open lane so they have more possessions.

taylor was double and tripled teamed, and still hit 38% of his 3 pt attempts, 71 total 3 point attempts

take in account stamina, and thats freaking unbelievable, shooting 71 3 pointers almost all contested with 2-3 guys in your face.

the guys a very good shooter and this award is definetly deserved.

none of you could hit 10 out of 71 3 pointers with 2-3 guys in your face. literally he was playing 1v5 and won, thats ridiculous. It's D3, but D3 guys are all at least average, they can all shoot, pass, and play a little d.
    Exactly. Playing in DIII doesn't make the ball go in the hoop from 3 easier.

vCash
    Not impressed.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    Everyone here is unbelievable. None of you could do this. Yeah, he didn't shoot efficient enough, but he ****ing dropped 138 in 38 minutes. That's unreal. 138 is 138.

I feel bad for the kid that scored 70 though. Doing that is impressive but he was doubled by Taylor. Just ridiculous this game must've been.
    If I posted a thread for everything I couldn't do, then PSD would be down for maintenance forever.

Just because I couldn't do it doesn't make it impressive.

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash

Should Jack taylor's 138 count?

Last week a Division III basketball player scored an NCAA record 138 points in a single game.

He shot the 108 times and no other teammate shot it more than 6 times. Should we credit him with a record or is this all a sham?

here is a good article on Jack Taylor and his 138 point game.

http://thefarmclub.net/jack-taylor-t...nt-experiment/

vCash
    Jack Taylor.

vCash
    I mean, he didn't do anything illegal. Of course it should count. It was a bit of a sham, but whatever.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I mean, he didn't do anything illegal. Of course it should count. It was a bit of a sham, but whatever.
    Exactly. It happened, so you shouldn't take it away or anything but what he did and what the coaching staff told him to do was total Busch league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Exactly. It happened, so you shouldn't take it away or anything but what he did and what the coaching staff told him to do was total Busch league.
    How is putting the ball in the basket bush league. He didn't cheat. It's not like they formed a pyramid to block field goals. Or they did the WRONG BALL COACH to score a touchdown. It's not like they took advantage of some unknown rule. He shot a lot. He scored a lot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456