2 66.67%
  • lose

0 0%
  • tie

1 33.33%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    cant let them break those big runs.....

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    OK so it was the 3rd quarter and not halftime where she was getting her head shaved.

vCash
    vaughn needs to play press on short yardage situations.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    look for the outside run here.

damn, short throw. We need to maintain possession.

vCash
    I'd like to see the ST come through big here on the return.

vCash
    damn. all of a sudden this isnt looking so great.

vCash
    Wow both teams with 12 men on the field.

vCash
    D needs to step it up here

vCash
    come on guys, wrap up on tackles.

vCash
    Damnit Z..you finally start looking good on a couple plays in a row and get the pick fumble for the Buffalo first. Just go down and cover it with 2 hands don't try to get an extra 10 yards with a stiff arm.

vCash
    Was that Mike Doss?

vCash
    worst luck ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Damnit Z..you finally start looking good on a couple plays in a row and get the pick fumble for the Buffalo first. Just go down and cover it with 2 hands don't try to get an extra 10 yards with a stiff arm.
    exactly, just go down... we have the lead damnit.

vCash
    come on that has to be holding....

vCash
    Nice tackle Jerrell.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast