• win

2 66.67%
  • lose

0 0%
  • tie

1 33.33%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    HAHA Just saw that the Dolphins/Seahawks game is on delay due to the sprinklers going off...Damn BW3 button (yes if you check twitter I stole that joke).

vCash
    Fortuitous bounce.

vCash
    dumbest throw of Luck's career. Lucky it wasn't picked off.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Reggie Wayne is clutch.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Reggie amazes me.

vCash
    our redzone offense has sucked.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Ballard needs to stick to his strength...hitting the hole hard even if it isn't there.

vCash
    I think Hilton is fine after that hit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    our redzone offense has sucked.
    ... finally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I think Hilton is fine after that hit
    indeed, hes made a huge impact on this game.

vCash
    Game of TY's life.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Ballard needs to stick to his strength...hitting the hole hard even if it isn't there.
    Yep

vCash
    Aside from that 63 yard pass the secondary has been great today. Rush has helped them and in some cases they have helped the rush.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 11-25-2012 at 03:23 PM.

vCash
    One more TD and we could essentially put this game out of reach.

vCash
    I's sad that Pat Mac's leg is so big that it gets us in trouble when he lets it rip...I remember Kiper saying he didn't have a big leg and was just an ok Kicker and Punter but didn't do anything good or great.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast